Is everyone racist? *thread split* | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Is everyone racist? *thread split*

You want to see your epithet NAO???

ouu can i see?
I think you need to go through with your plan first...but I'll start composing something nice in the event that you go down fighting in a nuclear holocaust...

denial is very powerful. Your conscious mind might believe you're not racist, but there's a small part of you that is, even if the larger part is against racism.

To be more abstract, everyone is everything, if even only a tiny sliver.

I think so. Everyone is designed to prefer 'like' people over 'unlike' people.

I heard years and years ago that when they were filming the Planet of the Apes movies (the original ones) that a funny thing happened - when lunch was served for the extras, all of the orangutans sat at one table and all of the gorillas sat at another. That was passive racism at work.

Racism is an expression of the fundamental fear and attacking of things that are different, and sticking with others who are the same. Xenophobia, sexism, classism, ageism, all that. Stick with people people who are similar to you, and keep away from things or people that are different than you. If you leave the tribe, you will die.

We ALL do this - some of just are in denial about it. Is it a bad thing? Are our natural tendencies bad? I think not - they are what they are. Sometimes it's useful, other times it isn't, and because we're all subject to them it's a condition of our current existence. It's as correctable as waging the war against fighting each other or desiring sex. It exists in us, and as long as it isn't taken too far... I think most of us will be alright. If race ceased to be a discriminating factor, then some other thing would be.

We all use Heuristics - some based on actual experiences and some based on faulty teachings, whether subtle or direct. Our minds still have that primitive junk in them and we get intuitive associations that aren't correct all the time (look at people who don't like walking under ladders and other superstitions).

For a little more discussion on Heuristics, I'm attaching a short video by Professor C. H. Dalton. I got his book a few years back and I really enjoyed it:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY-0UVILyns"]YouTube - A Practical Guide to Racism: Stereotypes[/ame]

Reactions: ZcM4xzkjgzCjytBc
I always think people are more discriminatory than racist. Race deals with color of skin and most people are past this point but discrimination can be toward anything. Just being tall can be discriminated against. Discrimination brings out the inner hater in people and everyone has it within them.

I always think people are more discriminatory than racist. Race deals with color of skin and most people are past this point but discrimination can be toward anything. Just being tall can be discriminated against. Discrimination brings out the inner hater in people and everyone has it within them.

Seconded.

I've always gotten this funny feeling when I hear somebody say "I hate all racists", and I feel like saying "...aren't you doing the same sort of thing by saying that?" Of course, that retort wouldn't fly in general society.

+3

One would most likely be lying of they said they didn't discriminate at all.

Seconded.

I've always gotten this funny feeling when I hear somebody say "I hate all racists", and I feel like saying "...aren't you doing the same sort of thing by saying that?" Of course, that retort wouldn't fly in general society.

Ya; its the mirror effect. You can profile somebody based on the negative things that come out of their mouth. Then you know what their issues are or how they process negative information and most importantly how they see themselves.

I heard years and years ago that when they were filming the Planet of the Apes movies (the original ones) that a funny thing happened - when lunch was served for the extras, all of the orangutans sat at one table and all of the gorillas sat at another. That was passive racism at work.

Racism is an expression of the fundamental fear and attacking of things that are different, and sticking with others who are the same. Xenophobia, sexism, classism, ageism, all that. Stick with people people who are similar to you, and keep away from things or people that are different than you. If you leave the tribe, you will die.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MY-0UVILyns
I've noticed a similar thing in my choir. The sopranos wouldn't talk to the altos and vice versa. However, i did notice that the men, regardless of voice part would all talk together.

In my O Chem class this past semester, all the bio majors sat together, the chem majors, the English majors... you get the picture. I don't even think they were completely consciously thinking about doing this either.

+3

I try not to judge people let alone based on their skin color. If I judge I usually do it by character. I know and love a lot of diverse people.

With that said, last week, I had to go the grocery store at 2am to get my daughter some medicine. I got back in the car and was digging around for something when out of nowhere there was a knock on my window. I jumped so bad and still had my hand near the console and the guy put his hands up and was like No no no! I think he though I had a gun or something.

It scared the crap out of me. The guy happened to be black and I locked the doors while watching him and rolled down the window a tad to see what he wanted. He told me he locked himself out of his car and a cab was waiting for him to get money so he could unlock his car. He told me he was just shopping for Christmas dinner etc. He asked for a few bucks and unfortunately I didn't have any cash.

I really had no reason to discriminate other than the fact that someone was knocking on my car window in the middle of the night asking for money. I dug around for change and felt bad because I couldn't help the guy out at Christmas. As I drove away I thought oh my God I hope he doesn't think I didn't help him because of his race or something. I contemplated going to the ATM and getting a twenty but I thought I don't feel safe going to an atm in the middle of the night alone.

I thought poor guy has probably asked several people in the freezing cold for help and maybe nobody helped him because of his race. There was a cab parked in the lot near where he pointed his car was so I think he was being truthful. I hope he got the help and this experience didn't leave a bad taste in his mouth.

Whenever these topics come up, I really enjoy seeing this video from Funny or Die: http://FunnyOrDie.com/m/39ge . It explains it more than anything else. :p

As to the subject at hand, I do prefer the word "discriminatory" but there's still a subtle difference between the two. Discrimination can start with plain ignorance, which means the person is too dumb to know any better. Then that can jump to rage/hatred - or maybe it's a combination of ignorance, rage, and hatred.That's different. You can say you prefer blue jeans to white jeans, but jeans don't denigrate someone's status as a human being.

It becomes a serious line when words directly - or indirectly - imply that someone is less important due to their religion, ideas, sexual orientation, gender, age, weight, or skin color. Then it's prejudice.

Follow up: No.

Only white people are racist.

It took me years but xD I figured it out. Thanks for the debate tho guys!!!

Follow up: No.

Only white people are racist.

It took me years but xD I figured it out. Thanks for the debate tho guys!!!

There is a bit of a marxist trick to blame everything on whitey

But who are white people?

Do you mean people of anglo-saxon descent?

Or celtic descent?

Or slavic descent?

Or a mediterranean blend of frankish and moorish descent?

Or do you mean 'jewish' people?

And if you mean jewish people do you mean the sephardic jews who are descended from ancestors form the middle east and are therefore darker skinned and 'semitic' or do you mean ashkenazi jews who are paler people from europe who are descended from khazars and do not originally come from the holy land and are therefore not semitic?

I guess to find the answers to that you have to find out which groups were doing what for example economically, religiously and with things like the slave trade not to mention which people have had the biggest influence on the media and education and on shaping thought and feeling (including marxist thought which seems pretty good at creating its own prejudices)

Beware though...if you dig down and find the hard truth you might find that you have to re-write your entire understanding of history! (as given to you by the education system)

I'll give you an example. All the countries where 'whitey' exists have all embraced 'multiculturalism' and have absorbed large numbers of immigrants. Does that sound racist to you?

The only country who is refusing to embrace multi-culturalism is Israel which has a right wing government and who want a purely jewish state

The majority of israelis however are not 'semitic' sephardic jews but rather european ashkenazi jews descended from khazars.

But do you know what the funny twist it? The multicultural agenda has its roots in marxism and marxism is an ashkenazi ideology lol

marx and engels were both non semitic ashkenazi's!

So to clarify....ashkenazi's have created multiculturalism in every country where whitey lives EXCEPT their own country which they are expanding through genocide into the lands of the semitic palestineans who are being forced off their ancestral lands

Go figure!

You won't hear that perspective in the ashkenazi owned New York Times newspaper!

But you WILL hear it from the honest and courageous jewish professor of history at tel Aviv university Schlomo Sand who writes in his book 'the invention of the jewish people' about the true history of the ashkenazi jews

Last edited:
So what is the chairman of the federal reserve ben bernanke?

Oh he's an ashkenazi

And what was the previous chairman of the federal reserve Alan greenspan? Oh he was an ashlenazi!

Lol

Wow what a coincidence! How when ashkenazi's make up such a small percentage of the US population can they possibly have two consecutive chairmans of the federal reserve? What are the chances of that?

Well what about janet yellen the chairwomen of the board of governors of the federal reserve system? oh another ashkenazi!

Holy crap!

Well who are the families who own the private banks that make up the cartel behind the federal reserve bank?

Well...lets take a look

View attachment 22283

they're all ashkenazis many originating from germany!

Woah...how weird! Well i guess that would explain why one warburg brother was running a bank in germany whilst the other brother helped set up the US federal reserve bank

Also these families have banks all over europe especially the rothschilds who have owned the UK government after indebting them in the napoleonic wars

So for those that take the time to look into the history of these families they find out that they have been around and trading for a long time....like hundreds of years!

So is it possible that the ashkenazis who were controlling international banking were the financiers behind things like the cross atlantic slave trade?

Well YES it is not only possible but it is in fact the case!

And what about the blood diamond trade built on the blood and bones of africans? Who financed the diamond company De Beers that worked africans like slaves in the mines? Oh it was the ashkenazi Rothschild family!

Wow the plot thickens hey?

So what have people got to say about the ashkenazi role in the transatlantic slave trade which has lead to the many racial tensions in the US today?

let's hear some perspectives on that....

First a speech by Dr Tony Martin professor of African History at Wellesley College

[video=youtube;Ut7I75Q_-zA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA[/video]

Dr David Duke

[video=youtube;_tfDcyODfUw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_tfDcyODfUw[/video]

[video=youtube;TaPKAvsGJoM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TaPKAvsGJoM[/video]

Many social psychologists believe that everyone is racist to a certain degree but those that are not outwardly racist fight and overcome these tendencies in themselves. People have always belonged to groups that they identify with and the tendency is to highlight the perceived strengths of their own group to make themselves feel better and to look at other groups with fear and distrust.

I think that makes sense. I consider myself to not be racist but I can agree that I probably am to a certain degree but I know better so I overcome it. What doesn't make sense is that only 'white people' are racist. Caucasians in most parts of the world have had more power and have used their racist tendencies to gain power over other groups. That doesn't make them more racist just more powerful and therefore more dangerous. There is no doubt that non Caucasians are quite capable of being racist and to even cause great harm because of it when they get into positions of power. Even groups that are basically the same ethnicity group themselves through different identities such as religion and cause divisions among each other and are capable of great harm in the name of their group.

So who runs Hollywood which plays such a strong cultural role in forming peoples perceptions of reality not to mention the forming of peoples perceptions of history through the medium of film?

The ashkenazis run hollywood

So how do the ashkenazis treat black men in Hollywood? Film stars often form role models so how are black male role models depicted in Hollywood? Let's hear from insider and black actor and comedian Dave Chapelle

[video=youtube;zcY1FEVFLbg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcY1FEVFLbg[/video]

Last edited:
I'm not racist. I hate everyone equally.

Reactions: muir