Votes: 13 40.6%
  • MP3 player

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Other (Is there an other?)

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
I have a 4GB RCA and a 2GB Sansa. The RCA is great. The Sansa, on the other hand sucks. I would prefer to have an iTouch. Sadly, I do not have the funds for it.

Reactions: slant
I have an old iPod with only 8 gigs. I need more room for my music!

iPod is just so... unoriginal.

Apple_ThinkDifferent.jpg

Reactions: bamf
I have both, an ipod and a generic mp3 player. they're both good in different ways.

I use a Creative Zen V Plus (4GB).

I LOVE my ipod. I would be lost without it. 16gig black nano. Had it for almost a year and a half now, and still in pretty good condition. I hope they come out with a 32gig nano this september (when new ipods come out), because I am going to need the memory space!

I like my iPod and i'm gonna have it gmasked!!! yipee!!! ... I LOST 3,000 songs!!!!!!!! :( :( :( :( :( iTunes suddenly cannot sync my iPod and now i'm trying to fix it!!!!!

now I have to download songs again because those songs aren't saved in my iTunes library :( :( :( :(
:m104:

I liked my iTouch before my girlfriend submerged it in water...:m071:

8 gigs Sansa clip (tiny) with SD expansion slot (16 gigs). That is a total of 24 gigs for less than 100 dollars.

Reactions: slant
If I needed a dedicated mp3 player I would go for Zune. Otherwise I use my smart-phone for musical emergencies.

Love my Iphone 3G, handles music well.

iPod. I have the one 60 gig one, and I can't live without it. Really.

My sweetie got me an iPod Nano RED 8GB for xmas. A couple of years ago I got her a iPod Classic 80GB for xmas.

cheers,
Ian

I love my 500G ShaiTech MP3player...
It's bulky, but it supports any file system, and doesn't care about DRM.

I hate to point out the obvious, but an iPod IS an mp3 player, is it not?

[I have nothing, btw. Although I drool at the idea of having my entire music library available all the time, in my pocket, the fact that at least half (if not more) of my music collection is on vinyl, and the resulting time and effort it will take to digitize it all, I find a bit... :m071:]

I hate to point out the obvious, but an iPod IS an mp3 player, is it not?

[I have nothing, btw. Although I drool at the idea of having my entire music library available all the time, in my pocket, the fact that at least half (if not more) of my music collection is on vinyl, and the resulting time and effort it will take to digitize it all, I find a bit... :m071:]

Sure, iPods are actually flac players.

Don't gimme no flac, Shai! :p

Actually, my (educated) guess is that most devices of this sort support multiple file formats.