INTP/INFJ derailment discussion | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

INTP/INFJ derailment discussion

I just got a letter from Wyote’s legal team saying they are dropping all charges and it was all a big snafu

I ain't some threatening authority, just the neighborhood watchdog

images

14 fucking pages...seriously.

INTJs often insist they do not have feelings. They do.
INTJ's often don't understand their feelings. It's their inner child. (as thinking is the inner child of INFJ's)

Metaphorically, Imagine that child in a room alone staring up at a huge glass ceiling. Behind this ceiling is a continuous eruption of colors,
and the child could stare at it, observe it, but could not touch it. Unless something would happen that would crack the ceiling and let these colors seep in.

INTJ's often don't understand their feelings. It's their inner child. (as thinking is the inner child of INFJ's)

Metaphorically, Imagine that child in a room alone staring up at a huge glass ceiling. Behind this ceiling is a continuous eruption of colors,
and the child could stare at it, observe it, but could not touch it. Unless something would happen that would crack the ceiling and let these colors seep in.

They don't understand their feelings and don't trust them either. They see them as fleeting, and this reduces their validity.

Do you guys sometimes find yourselves revisiting a discussion and going like: "Damn, at that moment I should have said that! And at that other moment I should have said that other thing!"

"Why did I say none of these things!" :laughing:
Story. Of. My. Life. Everyday lolol

How did you come to this conclusion?

I once read it phrased this way, with the term "fleeting", and at that moment I realized that's how I tend to behave with my own emotions.
An emotion comes up, and you're like "yeah, right, I'll just sit here and not follow you, because in a few days I'm sure you'll be gone anyway".

and less like a little girl
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile: Sorry Cleve but this right here was hilarious.

Much salty. While I think it's funny now, I imagine that salt is what would be maddening to live with... not Ti in the tertiary... :sweatsmile: Although damn, ur right about it being hard to deal with.

But in the wise words of Ruji after he trolled someone....

"Now gimme kiss"

U not mad right? Lol hugs

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
I once read it phrased this way, with the term "fleeting", and at that moment I realized that's how I tend to behave with my own emotions.
An emotion comes up, and you're like "yeah, right, I'll just sit here and not follow you, because in a few days I'm sure you'll be gone anyway".

Every decision done by an INTJ is also partially done through their internal compass (which essentially, are their feelings).

fyi, a fun general classic on men vs women:

(Playing the devil's advocate here.)

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::sweatsmile: Sorry Cleve but this right here was hilarious.

Much salty. While I think it's funny now, I imagine that salt is what would be maddening to live with... not Ti in the tertiary... :sweatsmile: Although damn, ur right about it being hard to deal with.

But in the wise words of Ruji after he trolled someone....

"Now gimme kiss"

U not mad right? Lol hugs

?

We all know Hos is pissy with me cause I’m smarter

Dear Hos,

Fuck you

Signed,
Cleve

@ClevelandINTP What the fuck? Are you being serious right now? If you are, how rude, you're not smarter than Hos. In fact, I don't even see how you came up with that opinion unless it's a reaction to an insecurity that he's actually smarter than you.

I retract. No "Ruji make up kiss". (That was strictly platonic as it was just a joke, as Ruji used to do... -he was one of my favorites and clearly you are not like him.)

How dare you treat Hos that way. You need to stop being so pissy and sensitive!

Actually, Fuck YOU.

Last edited: