INTP/INFJ derailment discussion | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

INTP/INFJ derailment discussion

I'm unsurprised with this pattern
Yeah, I think I may try to preserve my dignity and try to stop saying what I feel.

But one more thing. I'm concerned though, still. I mean Cleve why are you like this? I hope youre not in some type of pain that causes you to react this way. If you need someone to unleash to about some things... I mean I can't stand how you're being with my friends but if something can be done... to help?

@ClevelandINTP makes me regret my empathy in 3...2...1...

Last edited:
I'm so confused as to why Cleve attacked Deleted member 16771 all of the sudden. I went back a couple pages and didn't even see Deleted member 16771 post anything. Anyone else make sense of this??

I'm so confused as to why Cleve attacked Deleted member 16771 all of the sudden. I went back a couple pages and didn't even see Deleted member 16771 post anything. Anyone else make sense of this??
I think it was my fault cause I commented and laughed about something Hos said earlier in the thread. He advised that Cleve would've sounded less like a little girl if he said in another way and honestly, I thought Cleve could handle it. I feel bad but... if it wasn't this it would've been something else I think.

No one ever told me this forum had a school playground/yard part for this sort of behaviour. I would like some age-appropriate orange juice and a fruit bag please whilst trying to make heads or tails of this

Oh so he just replied really really late and Deleted member 16771 post must be much earlier in the thread. Gotcha
I replied to Hos and I guess Cleve saw what Hos said a second time or the first time hell idk... I kinda rubbed it in his face, looking back. I'm sorry for that Cleve. @Aneirin thanks, but... I still feel bad cause I should've let sleeping dogs lie. I really didn't think he'd react that way though. I can hold myself accountable for what I did personally. But you are right, I don't control his actions, and he should apologize too. But oh well.

No one ever told me this forum had a school playground/yard part for this sort of behaviour. I would like some age-appropriate orange juice and a fruit bag please whilst trying to make heads or tails of this
Dude. I love you. Lmao!

Obviously this is all Wyote's fault for tyrannizing the forum with his despotic mountain of poopoo
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

See I bet Wy doesn't cry about the teasing lol. I apologized though so I must not revert back to this childish mess.
giphy.gif

Seems like it's over a grievance from a couple of months ago. See here

upload_2020-1-10_4-41-28.png

Dude. I love you. Lmao!

Oh please you're making me blush:relaxed:, I just came here to bring a bit of light-heartedness whilst simultaneously aggravating anyone who feels attacked by what I said (If you do, I believe schools also have a time out if it would help)

Oh please you're making me blush:relaxed:, I just came here to bring a bit of light-heartedness whilst simultaneously aggravating anyone who feels attacked by what I said (If you do, I believe schools also have a time out if it would help)
Oooo. A spanking?