INFJs - do you tease? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJs - do you tease?

Do you tease to show affection?

• Total voters
I even tease people on this forum.

I can't help it, really. If I'm comfortable with people and the situation, I'll tease here and there. Not in a mean way, of course...most of the time. I'm mean to my sister :D Course, she takes it really well and thinks it's funny, but our two best friends and I basically rip on her non-stop. In an affectionate, obviously-joking sort of way.

But yeah. I like teasing people, and do when I'm comfortable. If I'm really comfortable, I'll even tease people I don't know, in a way that befuddles them, to my amusement.

I like playing pranks, like Indigo. Hiding things, hiding from people, things like that. Usually I'm pretty obvious about it too, and I sit there and laugh while I pretend they don't know what I'm doing (and I make them pretend too -- "Give me back my stuff." "I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT" *runs away*)

Can't be serious all the time :D

You tease me all the time, you must be really comfortable. Sex?

Yeah, I usually lightly make fun of my entire group of friends ^^ It shows them I love them. I tease my sister a lot too, but then she does it right back.
Of course, when I made an over-sensitive friend it was awkward ^^"

I loves to tease my friends. Just like you other INFJs, it has to be in a way that I know won't be taking offensively. The more comfortable I am with the person, the more willing I am to tease. I'm careful, though, otherwise too much teasing will lead me to be cold and cutting with it, like someone else mentioned. I don't want that.

I don't usually tease people and I'm very cautious when speaking to them, especially if they aren't familiar persons. If I'm going to tease someone, I have to be sure they are not going to take it too seriously and sometimes I'm thinking afterwards that hopefully they didn't get offended because I don't wanna seem rude to others.

Yeah, you need to be comfortable with a person to tease...

Maybe in your case.

Although if I can constantly tease someone as well as physically badger them, even be openly cruel to them (not in a way that hurts their feelings -- I don't aim to hurt. But I will call people names and be very sarcastic. I come off as much more NT at times with teasing), that's usually a sign that they're really close.

Over the internet doesn't count, in this case. I need real life for that.

I think that I ridicule anyone who won't get uberly upset about it. Bullying is fun, isn't it Gloomy?

Why yes! :D

Nah, I don't bully. I'm not mean to anyone -- I usually automatically know who can take it or not

Yes, but not seriously of course, I only do it jokingly. I always apologize afterwards in case they were offended.