INFJs and fashion | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJs and fashion

Yes, as an INFJ. Somewhat i am interested in fashion. I care about my hairs and cloths too. I like it. I like to wear some specific brands t-shirts and shirts.

It's okay, I guess, but I don't know if I'm very good at fashion. It takes me a long time to choose clothes to wear.

I don't really care too much about current fashion. However, I will fall prey to trends now and then, so I don't feel like I stick out as much anymore. The most recent one was after moving out to MT, was wearing of ski hats. I do actually like them quite a bit. I would never have started wearing them though had it not been for most people out here doing so, as such it is seen as a trend.

I won't pick up on fashion trends though that do not fit my personality, as I don't like misrepresenting myself. I have found confort in wearing hoodies, and cargo pants for several years now. Physical confort is a major factor for me in wearing something (I like to feel "confined/hidden" in a way), and if that is not their I will not wear it.

So pretty much, I would say current fashion influences what I wear around 30% of my overall clothing decisions.

I don't really care too much about current fashion. However, I will fall prey to trends now and then, so I don't feel like I stick out as much anymore. The most recent one was after moving out to MT, was wearing of ski hats. I do actually like them quite a bit. I would never have started wearing them though had it not been for most people out here doing so, as such it is seen as a trend.

I won't pick up on fashion trends though that do not fit my personality, as I don't like misrepresenting myself. I have found confort in wearing hoodies, and cargo pants for several years now. Physical confort is a major factor for me in wearing something (I like to feel "confined/hidden" in a way), and if that is not their I will not wear it.

So pretty much, I would say current fashion influences what I wear around 30% of my overall clothing decisions.

On a random note, I just pictured you wearing neon ray bans ;)

The shirt I am wearing says "There is no place like 127.0.0.1"

And I DO have a binary clock at work, LOL.

Lolz!!!
Posted via Mobile Device

You're very lucky to have been able to take that course
Free I'm guessing since it's high school? :angel:

I checked your photo albums to find the fur coat you talked about
Is it the striped one a woman is wearing?

No, it is the black coat I am wearing in that pic. The course was free but there was demand for it so you had to be accepted, give a portfolio, etc. I enjoyed it a lot!

Yeeeah, I wouldn't be called a fashionista either. I hate patterns for the most part, unless something really looks good on me. I prefer soft, non-itchy, natural materials (read: cotton) and I am not really all about looking "great."

'Course, I wish I had the body of a yoga instructor so it really wouldn't matter what I wear. I do have to be a little picky, much as I hate it. Some stuff will make me look like a box. :p

i care about what i look like

but i don't have a sense of "FASHION"

i'm just not in to that thing

i wear pants and jeans or dresses

i wear dresses and those things but i make sure that i don't appear too dressy because i don't want to get noticed i don't pair it up with stilettos or something

While I am not a 'slave to fashion', I love to dress casual sharp. I love the colour black and am always on the prowl for sharp black shirts. I also have a mad thing for loud white shoes. I don't know where that came from. I also love NF women who dress with an eye for style. (My kind of girl).
I am a fan too of interior design. I have in my possession some (reproduction) pieces of some great 20th century furniture. Can't get enough of it really.
My approach is individualistic and mood orientated. I don't like to dress too loud or too individual, but yet I will always look like me...

Im not super brand loyal or anything but I have a decent collection of Christian Audigiere stuff and some Gucci but I generally dress more rugged because I am always in the woods or on a dirtbike or whatever.

I like the creative aspect of fashion, the styles and colors, but i'm no fashion icon. I'm pretty simple and conservative. I'd like to be a little more dressy but not too much. I'm waaaaay too self-conscious to follow fashion trends.

Last edited:
Not standing out is also something I always have in mind ^^

Doesn't always happen though

Only recently have I tried to dress a bit better.

I used to just wear baggy t-shirts, shirts and jeans in summer and huge jumpers in winter.
I still wear huge jumpers in winter, but they're slightly more suited to me XD I'm a very poor dresser. I hate summer 'cause I hate wearing skirts/dresses (I never really do. I recently found the wonder that are long shorts :)).
Yeah, my mum tells me that I dress in a masculine way (not that she's bothered) ^^" but those clothes are so much more comfortable ^^"

For some reason though, I'm not bothered about wearing dresses/skirts for cosplay o_O"

I really hate it though when people make others just because of their clothes, it's irritating.

I really hate it though when people make others just because of their clothes, it's irritating.

Can you rephrase that?

On another note, I think it would be a cool thread if everyone posted what they typically wear, and would make this thread more complete. Even if it was just a pic of the clothes themselves not being worn.

I wear too much black, I guess its in my nature but I don't like being associated with goths.

I also NEVER wear shorts and normally I wear long sleeves with a band shirt over top. I have other tops for around the house.

I like to look normal at times, when its hot I like to wear clean jeans and a while singlet.

Oh also long curly hair, normally tied up... does that count?

Ah, fashion.
I would say I have my own style on it, like mostly everyone in here. :) And the color's very important, although this leads me to become my own paradox.
For example, I dislike pink clothings in my wardrobe, but I have a number simply because they look good on me. Dark colors, such as red, are my favorite.
Not too dark though. I dislike maroon. Black is obviously an exception. It goes with almost anything. :)

One consistent thing is that I dress for comfort. If it's uncomfortable, it's a definite no-no. :]

I am intune with fashion and I have a style I like, but I'm usually too lazy :B T-shirts and jeans all the way!

I tell myself that someday I'll get into really good shape and wear anything I want...we'll see if that ever happens ;)

Ditto! I've always been kind of an "edgy" girl. Though, I pay attention more now than in previous years.
And yah, there are a lot of fashions out there I'd love to wear, but, alas, I need to get into shape and shed some extra pounds. T-shirts, baggy jeans, and flip flops for me, unless I go out on the town. I color my hair sometimes, too, depending on my budget. Natural highlights with streaks of dramatic red is what I like for hair and a stylish cut.

The clothes I buy have nothing to do with who made them but I'm certainly not a non-conformist.

I do care a great deal about how I look. It matters to me that I'm comfortable in the clothes and that I like how I look in those clothes.

I favor darker colors on top and I love black and white.
I almost never buy clothes. If I do, it's usually a new pair of jeans or replacing t-shirts that I've been wearing since highschool.

Usually once a year, though, I'll buy something fun. Usually a jacket. Jackets with lots of straps, zippers and pockets are awesome.