INFJ males who are you attracted too? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

INFJ males who are you attracted too?

ENFPs simultaneously attract and scare me. I think I'd be more compatible with an INFJ or INTP.

i dont know bout what type but i want a woman with
ambition
confidence
emotions on the outside, so easy for me to analyse
slim
but most importantly have understanding and be down to earth. i dont know which categories this come under but i shall see who i fall in love with later in life

So, are there any personal ad sites that include type? I think there might have been one that went out of business. Anyone know?

I just got a date with a girl I've been crushing on for the better part of a year. I'm guessing INsomethingsomething, but I don't really know her so I guess we'll see.

She blushed when I asked her out for coffee, and it was ridiculously cute.

I am so fucking over extroverts. They cause me anxiety to no end. Introverted women, that's where its at.

OK let's make that one official: ENTP girls has been upgraded from "weird shit" to "damn hot" category :D I can't believe I'm saying that...

I like classy women. Not too much makeup or jewelery, (but still feminine), that know how to conduct themselves, dress, etc. A woman that can hold her own. I really appreciate one that can change a tire or drive a stick shift. I dont feel the need to rescue someone so the needy high maintainence ones are out. I want a partner, not a mommy or little sister. I am a sucker for pretty brown eyes and dark hair though. I really love long full eyelashes too, that always gets me.

Where does one find you, oh rarest of men? Though you long for that ideal and perfect love, as I do. I meet your standards. I share your values. I'm just what you need - to drag you out into a world of new experience.

They only live who dare!

OK let's make that one official: ENTP girls has been upgraded from "weird shit" to "damn hot" category :D I can't believe I'm saying that...

WOOHOO! *claims Tamagochi as her own and and does bad things to him*

:m024:

Actually I would say we are a bit of both.

If you just relocated yourself a bit closer we could work out some deal for mutual satisfaction :D

Ran a search in a local online database: it turns out there are lots of INFJ girls and ZERO female ENTPs... At least of a legal age :) I'm a bit discouraged.

Where does one find you, oh rarest of men? Though you long for that ideal and perfect love, as I do. I meet your standards. I share your values. I'm just what you need - to drag you out into a world of new experience.

They only live who dare!

In our home, holed up, avoiding the world, LOL.

Well if you are talking MBTI types, I would say INFJ, ENFJ, and ENFP for me--in that order. Although I have to admit I have never been in a relationship with an INFJ. My ex-fiancee was an ENFP and we got along great, 'til her wacked out brain chemistry side-tracked our realtionship.

If you just want to talk traits in general, here are the things I value and would look for in a partner.

Beauty of the heart and soul: That's quite a general statement, but encompasses things like kindness, caring, spirituality, honesty, truthfulness, and depth of though.
Freedom of the spirit: Not the same as sprituality. It would include things like being adventurous, uniqueness of being, and sense of humor.
Connectiveness: This one is simpler. Someone who sees me and who I see and understand clearly. Very important to all INFJ's.
Attractiveness: This is further down the list and would included physical attraction and chemistry. No super-model needed, just a pleasant ribbon around the package.

Are you ever going to find all the things you want in one person? Probably not, but we INFJ's especially want perfect love.

Last edited:
WOOHOO! *claims Tamagochi as her own and and does bad things to him*

boobie%20Trap.jpg

Reactions: Blind Bandit
So I'm curious as an INFJ male what personality types do you go for when looking for date or SO. What attracts you to that person?

I'm curious because I can't seem to figure out what type really attracts me.

And because I see a lot of other types (ENTPs come to mind) go crazy for INFJ females). And I don't think INFJ males potential mates ever really get brought up. Or INFJ males for that matter.

I'm also curious as to anyone who would like to share their experiences with us.

I need the male viewpoint here.lol
Typically I view intjs and istps as attractive

Enfp intps and the rest
Estjs are nerve wracking so I basically baby them to keep them happy