INFJ males who are you attracted too? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

INFJ males who are you attracted too?

You want a chaste woman (who'll only get with you) with mental problems to save? Wouldn't things be more interesting if you found yourself a good strong sturdy independent and stable woman who knows how to get her "freak on?" Nobody saves anybody. I'm telling you. This is coming from a woman battling the residue of her own Messiah Complex. Dysfunctional people don't last in relationships.

What is it about functional women that turns you off?

You want a chaste woman (who'll only get with you) with mental problems to save? Wouldn't things be more interesting if you found yourself a good strong sturdy independent and stable woman who knows how to get her "freak on?" Nobody saves anybody. I'm telling you. This is coming from a woman battling the residue of her own Messiah Complex. Dysfunctional people don't last in relationships.

What is it about functional women that turns you off?

ummm... I think you are reading too far into it. I didnt say I wanted that, I said that seems to be what I always end up with for the most part, I dont actively look for women to save from themselves.

I don't want a chaste woman, I just want a woman who has had less than 30 sexual partners by the time she is 25, I dont think thats asking too much...

I would like to find a good girl who is stable, who isn't insane, who knows what she wants, who can be in a relationship and be happy with it and not always looking for a better deal... In my mind thats a girl next door type, someone who can be sexual without being used and filthy.

I keep running into all these girls who have had seriously checkered pasts who basically dated losers, abusive jerks and drug dealers for years and years but now suddenly want Mr. Right to come in and sweep them off thier feet. I always took issue with women like that but its the only thing I attract and its making me nuts! My INFJ nature makes it hard for me to turn them away when I do get interested in them though, even though my brain is screaming WALK THE HELL AWAY ABORT ABORT ABORT!

Got it.

Turn them down! Be pickier. The more time you waste on women who are looking for "Mr. Right to rescue" them, the more time you spend putting off meeting the kind of woman you really want.

Follow that intuition. When it tells you to abort. I know just what you're talking about. I have a history of falling in "love" with men who cry on my shoulder and rely on me. Each time, my intuition told me: "You're putting something wonderful off for this."

Trust your intuition.

Although in my defense I have been being MUCH pickier than ever before. But you are right.

I like women that take good care of themselves; too many folk act like it doesn't matter what they become. Beautiful hearts and minds attract my heart and mind.....if nothing more for mere admiration and curiosity. I like women that put others first...to an extent. I'm married, but those things would play into it. I like a woman that can help with the load to carry through life in her own way, whatever that may be, instead of expecting everything to be done for them except cooking and a bit of cleaning. Did all that before myself. I need affection, understanding, and care. Most of all, roller coaster mood rides drive me crazy....I like stability. I don't like holding grudges and attitudes. A beautiful smile is a big winner, too. Maybe more later.

If we're going by just type, I think I'd be most interested in either an ENFP or another INFJ.

As for my own tastes: I'd like someone who can switch at will between serious and playful, who can be both fun and intelligent, who can just sit and talk for hours or come out for an adventure. I'd like someone who can let me be the rock when she needs to go wild, and to do the same for me when I need to let loose. Romantic passion is key. Integrity is key. Communication (and its entertainment value) is key.

To sum up: someone who can live in the eye of a storm, without regret for either the peace between us or the craziness around us.

If we're going by just type, I think I'd be most interested in either an ENFP or another INFJ.

As for my own tastes: I'd like someone who can switch at will between serious and playful, who can be both fun and intelligent, who can just sit and talk for hours or come out for an adventure. I'd like someone who can let me be the rock when she needs to go wild, and to do the same for me when I need to let loose. Romantic passion is key. Integrity is key. Communication (and its entertainment value) is key.

To sum up: someone who can live in the eye of a storm, without regret for either the peace between us or the craziness around us.

Wonderfully written. I feel the same way.

'just me' also said some great things in that last post.

Personality is an important factor, but I still want them to be attractive. I'm gay/bi, but I think I can fall in love with just about anyone, male or female; but my interest in men does supercede any interest I have in women.

I try to be more outgoing, but I GREATLY covet my personal space, and I suppose an introvert would understand that more than an extravert. Yet I am more attracted to mild extraverts who are more perceptive than judgemental, but I still want them to be assertive. I find that quality very attractive in a man, I want that someone to be assertive but not brutish.

So, I guess E/I [moreso with E] _ N P. I have very little dating experience, so my assessment is lacking maturity. Oh well, I know what I like and that is all that really matters. :m023:

Last edited:
Socionics work on different principles in terms of cognitive functions, so an INFJ in MBTI might not be an INFj in socionics.

Ni Fe

In MBTI, since the judging function is extroverted (Fe), the person is Judging (INFJ)
In socionics, since the dominant function is perceiving (Ni), the person is perceiving (INFp)

Although how the functions work isn't always the same, and the systems are different, so you actually have to look at it as a different system in order to really place where you are.

The INFp type, which correlates with the INFJ's function order, is best paired with ESTP, and has the most conflict with ESTJ

oh man! hahaha what the $%

Well that's the thing, you see. She's away till the end of July. We had a chat on FB last friday, at some point she asked me if she wanted to meet up to discuss the project we were doing because I was saying I was having difficulty with the script. Since then, I left it a week and tried to chat to her again but she seemed to be ignoring me.

So now I'm thinking maybe she has no intention of honouring any of what she said because she's "moved on" or found something more interesting. That potential meeting would've been the spring board, if you know what I mean? But i'm not sure anymore.

Yield buddy, some ENFPs are very committed, and if its right it will work,im sure there are some ENFP's happily married in the world so why shouldnt it work for you?

Just find out by asking her out

Christ I forgot about this. I have been asking about ENFPs all the time. How does it feel?

Christ I forgot about this. I have been asking about ENFPs all the time. How does it feel?

listen some of the advice is very mixed, Im a ENFP and when I find someone I like im very committed and im a bloke!

Like I think you need a decisive answer of the girl otherwise you wont be happy( once again i could be wrong)

Your still gonna have to find out. Im off to bed its 1:30am man! sure hope it works out and if it doesnt plently more fish in the sea.

its ok. I'm happy not to be enlightened! for fear by brain will burst!

My biggest crush was an ENTP. I even dragged myself out of my shell to ask her out, no dice. I'm still recovering...it's driving me insane, trying to move on from a girl who clearly wouldn't work out...

My last two relationships have been with INFP's and the truth is that I find them particularly fascinating in the beggining of the relationship but after we agree in stablishing in a formal romantic relationship they go wacko. I don't know what happens to them( or what happens to me for that matter) but it seems like that they become drastcally vulnerable and sensitive. I would say one little remark and they take it the wrong way and later accuse me that I'm a jerk. Also, I find them really hard to know what they're thinking. They laugh when I'm talking about something serious and when I tell them why they do that they say that they don't know how to react to stressful situations. They become overly sarcastic when they perceive they're being verbally attacked even when I wasn't being mean. So I decide that the best thing is to have some space and they become even more attached so at the end, the relationship turns out quite badly.

Having said that, I find them quite attractive for their sponteneity and caring. They're the ones who always tell me that I should enjoy life and that I should stop planning for what happens tommorrow but instead to enjoy the tomorrow. I've grown alot thanks to these two women but sadly our end met a terrible fate.

I'm not talking about all INFP's in general but the ones I've dated so far.

I prefer INFJs. My last girlfriend was an ENFP and she was a sweetheart but extremely fickle she made and ditched friends at an alarming rate.

I get frustrated at my own sensitivity when it comes to dating and relationships and find both quite stressful, I guess that is why I enjoy somewhat living on my own.

Without getting too technical I am attracted to a good figure, breasts, nice smile, modesty, depth and warmth. No cold hard bitches for me!

Without getting too technical I am attracted to a good figure, breasts, nice smile, modesty, depth and warmth. No cold hard bitches for me!

Amen to that.