INFJ Leaders of History | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Leaders of History

[MENTION=9401]LucyJr[/MENTION]
What's your deal with questioning what i've just said about myself, why do you feel the need to go personal on this? I'm just offering a description of how i am in real life, if it is objective or not, well, i think i'm more qualified than you to describe how i work as an INFJ since you don't really know me.
Honestly, i believe i have enough integrity, and probably more than a lot of people out there, if you want to bring that into question, carry on... But don't expect me to take it seriously.
As for ethical person and it's standards, well i don't think i was referring to that, i don't know too much about it, and i don't care, that would probably fit for a philosophical discussion, and i'm not up for it now.

Also i haven't insulted you, and you've just called me stupid, out of what? Because i care about my close ones? No... That's non-sense. Stop being a hot-head.

[MENTION=9401]LucyJr[/MENTION]
What's your deal with questioning what i've just said about myself, why do you feel the need to go personal on this? I'm just offering a description of how i am in real life, if it is objective or not, well, i think i'm more qualified than you to describe how i work as an INFJ since you don't really know me.
Honestly, i believe i have enough integrity, and probably more than a lot of people out there, if you want to bring that into question, carry on... But don't expect me to take it seriously.
As for ethical person and it's standards, well i don't think i was referring to that, i don't know too much about it, and i don't care, that would probably fit for a philosophical discussion, and i'm not up for it now.

Also i haven't insulted you, and you've just called me stupid, out of what? Because i care about my close ones? No... That's non-sense. Stop being a hot-head.
But I wasn't insulted at all b your post...can you understand this?

you really are a bookish INFJ, stupid without hope.

Hhmmm?

No i don't understand why would you be insulted by it, since we are discussing a subject and we have divergent points of view... And i have even more trouble seeing why did you called me stupid then. Since that you call stupid to whomever openly disagrees with you (because i know that what i've said is not stupid), then i don't know what else to say.
It seems that now, you want to play games to prove to others and yourself how smart and intelligent you are, and honestly you do seem smart to me, regardless of your lack of maturity but here i am just making conjectures given your behaviour towards me the last 20 minutes... And i'm short of time so i'm not up for it, you've just proved yourself 10 minutes ago...

The INFJ is inherently able to sway a very large amount of people towards supporting his/her societal mission. They can do this because they have Fe. Fe is a superpower to them. Ni makes them want change. Ti gives them rebellion based on subjectively-formulate thought and belief. Se gives them willpower and motivation-strength, in essence. Usually, the INFJ uses this ability to promote justice. In rare cases, though, they are evil-minded sociopaths (Hitler) and want to kill people. This is is analysis of the INFJ.

The INFJ is inherently able to sway a very large amount of people towards supporting his/her societal mission. They can do this because they have Fe. Fe is a superpower to them. Ni makes them want change. Ti gives them rebellion based on subjectively-formulate thought and belief. Se gives them willpower and motivation-strength, in essence. Usually, the INFJ uses this ability to promote justice. In rare cases, though, they are evil-minded sociopaths (Hitler) and want to kill people. This is is analysis of the INFJ.

+1

you need to learn to make analysis.

Hhmmm?

No i don't understand why would you be insulted by it, since we are discussing a subject and we have divergent points of view...

But I told you already that I wasn't insulted at all by your post. Me calling you stupid was not a answer because of me feeling insulted in any way...can you accept that? Words have a a meaning, and this time, I used that "insult" in its proper meaning, with no string attached.

And i have even more trouble seeing why did you called me stupid then. Since that you call stupid to whomever openly disagrees with you (because i know that what i've said is not stupid), then i don't know what else to say.
I think what you said is extremely stupid, and its not because you disagree with me, its because what you said is extremely stupid.

It seems that now, you want to play games to prove to others and yourself how smart and intelligent you are, and honestly you do seem smart to me, regardless of your lack of maturity but here i am just making conjectures given your behaviour towards me the last 20 minutes... And i'm short of time so i'm not up for it, you've just proved yourself 10 minutes ago...
Even if I am "playing games", when I called you stupid, its because I think with all my heart what you said is stupid and embarrassing...so, if you are looking for a motivation, take it as if I'm playing superiority games, but using truth as a motivation.
How about that?

sure man..."the INFJs would have been burnt out inside long before climbing to that level"...that is sure.

Sarcasm aside, I am thinking maybe INFJs are left aside not because they are too special and the corporation can't hold the weight of their specialness, but because they are stupid, weak willed, lazy and are just to self-centered to be responsable. How about this one?

No i don't think INFJ's are stupid weak or lazy for not wanting to bow down to this current system

I think this current system makes people very unhappy and i think people should reject it so that we can make a better one

Last edited:

Or

They are as you first described them and it is not that some anomalies become monsters but rather that those 'anomolies' are not INFJ's in the first place

Its hilarious how many non INFJ's try to describe what it is to be an INFJ

Or

They are as you first described them and it is not that some anomalies become monsters but rather that those 'anomolies' are not INFJ's in the first place

Its hilarious how many non INFJ's try to describe what it is to be an INFJ

Lol that's exactly what I'm saying. Hitler was an anomaly (if he was an INFJ in the first place). I have no idea what it's like to be an INFJ.

I think what you said is extremely stupid, and its not because you disagree with me, its because what you said is extremely stupid.

Explain yourself... Why did you called me stupid??. You're wasting your words now, how do you expect me to understand it if you're playing the obscure? do you expect me to read in between the lines of what you've said? I'm very good at it, but i don't want to prove it to you now. Your game is boring, childish and tiring, and you don't prove your intelligence that way. If anything it's a sign of insecurity.
Don't give a crap if you call me stupid, i don't even take it as an insult (it is though), thought it was funny actually, but it speaks very badly of you, and your capacities to hold into a debate/argument/conversation. So i'm really curious, of why did you called me that.

Even if I am "playing games", when I called you stupid, its because I think with all my heart what you said is stupid and embarrassing...so, if you are looking for a motivation, take it as if I'm playing superiority games, but using truth as a motivation.
How about that?

That i don't care, you're no one of importance to me since i don't know you, nor haven't had much meaningful talk with you and also i usually disagree with what you say [MENTION=9401]LucyJr[/MENTION]. Make yourself clear. I've already told you that i'm not up for it, it's silly, boring and pointless to play superiority games. And you didn't addressed any of my points, you've just repeated how stupid i am... Debate like an adult.

Last edited:
Reactions: muir
Lol that's exactly what I'm saying. Hitler was an anomaly (if he was an INFJ in the first place). I have no idea what it's like to be an INFJ.

No he wasn't an INFJ anomaly

He was an ENTJ

It would be like me saying to you: 'did you know that the comedian robin williams is an anomalous INTP?'

You'd say: ''er no...he's just not an INTP''

Reactions: BrokenDaniel
Explain yourself... Why did you called me stupid??. You're wasting your words now, how do you expect me to understand it if you're playing the obscure? do you expect me to read in between the lines of what you've said? I'm very good at it, but i don't want to prove it to you now. Your game is boring, childish and tiring, and you don't prove your intelligence that way. If anything it's a sign of insecurity.
Really, mr. highly sensitive (read: insecure) person teaches me lessons on insecurity...irony is always good.

Don't give a crap if you call me stupid, i don't even take it as an insult (it is though), thought it was funny actually, but it speaks very badly of you, and your capacities to hold into a debate/argument/conversation. So i'm really curious, of why did you called me that.
I already told you why. read a few posts backward and you will see the reason for why i called you stupid.

That i don't care, you're no one of importance to me since i don't know you, nor haven't had much meaningful talk with you and also i usually disagree with what you say @LucyJr .
sure man, sure.

Make yourself clear. I've already told you that i'm not up for it, it's silly, boring and pointless to play superiority games. And you didn't addressed any of my points, you've just repeated how stupid i am... Debate like an adult.
it sounds reasonable to me.

Sarcasm aside, I am thinking maybe INFJs are left aside not because they are too special and the corporation can't hold the weight of their specialness, but because they are stupid, weak willed, lazy and are just to self-centered to be responsable. How about this one?

Speak for yourself and the people that you actually know when making this judgments. You have no basis to judge or label me, nor anyone that you don't know. And if you're gonna do it by typology, then you're WAY off base, wrong all the way.

sure man..."the INFJs would have been burnt out inside long before climbing to that level"...that is sure.

I'm going to go ahead and take that personally. I've accomplished more in my 25 years than many people get out of twice that time, so you can get fucked.

I'm going to go ahead and take that personally. I've accomplished more in my 25 years than many people get out of twice that time, so you can get fucked.
Wow, what a surprise. Look who is talking...I didn't expect this cooming from you.
I can answer you, but my answer will be so harsh that you can not accept it. So I'll just let it like that.
Keep accomplishing, God knows what you accomplished...what INFJ usualy accomplish.

Wow, what a surprise. Look who is talking...I didn't expect this cooming from you.
I can answer you, but my answer will be so harsh that you can not accept it. So I'll just let it like that.
Keep accomplishing, God knows what you accomplished...what INFJ usualy accomplish.

I’m happy to PM you with details, but they aren’t horrendous fuck ups so you may be disappointed. Speaking of disappointment, I have respected your insight into various matters before, so I am disappointed that you won’t just resile from such a broadly untrue statement. It really is too broad to be the case. It’s also disappointing that you won’t back yourself up, but instead rely on vague statements that hint at your greater understanding.

I don’t need you to spare my precious feelings, I need to be satisfied as to whether you are right or wrong.

I’m happy to PM you with details, but they aren’t horrendous fuck ups so you may be disappointed. Speaking of disappointment, I have respected your insight into various matters before, so I am disappointed that you won’t just resile from such a broadly untrue statement. It really is too broad to be the case. It’s also disappointing that you won’t back yourself up, but instead rely on vague statements that hint at your greater understanding.

I don’t need you to spare my precious feelings, I need to be satisfied as to whether you are right or wrong.
You are a idiot...big time, the kind you rarely meet in life. Relax, its in your nature, you are a INFJ.
Edit: I remember in the voice recording thread, even the way you talk sounds self-important. You speak exactly like a idiot, proof that I'm never wrong about people.

What is bother me more than anything is you inconsistent attidute. You flip from one side to another, without any apparent reason.

Speak for yourself and the people that you actually know when making this judgments. You have no basis to judge or label me, nor anyone that you don't know. And if you're gonna do it by typology, then you're WAY off base, wrong all the way.

I'm not doing by typology.