[INFJ] - INFJ 6w5 Differences from 4w5, 1w2, etc. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] INFJ 6w5 Differences from 4w5, 1w2, etc.

What do you have ideas about?
It's usually about a philosophy tutoring business. What I can do to help make an impact in the world. Why Virtue is important, why do I keep getting up in the morning, etc.

OK.

Inner life or outer life?
Inner or outer? I assume you mean my thought processes compared to the outside world. A bit of both. I like gathering info about a topic I'm passionate about and really dissect it and pull it apart. Sometimes I think about something for a couple of days then all of a sudden I have the answer. The topics I usually focus on are what's in the world and how to utilise it. Sounds a bit like Ne to me, but it's crazy for me to think I don't have Ni, considering how I've utilised it throughout my life.

Also, I'm pretty sure that your username should be 'Aquila Aeterna', since adjectives should match the gender (and case, &c.) of the nouns they modify in Latin.

Reactions: mintoots
Inner or outer? I assume you mean my thought processes compared to the outside world. A bit of both. I like gathering info about a topic I'm passionate about and really dissect it and pull it apart. Sometimes I think about something for a couple of days then all of a sudden I have the answer. The topics I usually focus on are what's in the world and how to utilise it. Sounds a bit like Ne to me, but it's crazy for me to think I don't have Ni, considering how I've utilised it throughout my life.
Sounds more like Te-dom to me.

You're also exhibiting traits of preferring dopamine to acetylcholine, which might indicate that you're more of an extrovert than an introvert.

Also, I'm pretty sure that your username should be 'Aquila Aeterna', since adjectives should match the gender (and case, &c.) of the nouns they modify in Latin.
Aaaah that's it. I got that off Carl Jung but I misread it as 'Puella Aeternus' instead of 'Puella Aeterna.'

You are probably an Ne dom.
Doesn't mean you don't have Ni, it's probably pretty high for you as well.

Aaaah that's it. I got that off Carl Jung but I misread it as 'Puella Aeternus' instead of 'Puella Aeterna.'
Yeah:

Puer Aeternus - Eternal Boy (masculine, masculine)

Puella Aeterna - Eternal Girl (feminine, feminine)

Aquila is feminine.

What do you mean by 'Eternal Eagle' anyway?

Reactions: Griffinheart
Sounds more like Te-dom to me.

You're also exhibiting traits of preferring dopamine to acetylcholine, which might indicate that you're more of an extrovert than an introvert.
Yeah right...

Could it be that I've been in my shadow this whole time and I came across as an INFJ my entire life even though I was... ENFP?? I dunno if this is relevant, but I was pretty aggressive as a kid. I nearly tore a kid's ear off with my teeth one time cause he wasn't being fair with his toys or whatever.

Didn't really act like this through my teenage years. In fact, I was a massive pushover.

You are probably an Ne dom.
Doesn't mean you don't have Ni, it's probably pretty high for you as well.

Geez I've been lied to, lol. I definitely did feel like an ENFP on NoFap this one time, going outside and exploring the wilderness.

But then again, I do feel like sometimes that I've had better control over my shadow functions, so that's why I could across like an INFJ.

Yeah:

Puer Aeternus - Eternal Boy (masculine, masculine)

Puella Aeterna - Eternal Girl (feminine, feminine)

Aquila is feminine.

What do you mean by 'Eternal Eagle' anyway?
I see the eagle as a symbol of shamanic wisdom, nobility and divinity. I love the whole idea of an eagle eternally guiding me through life.

I see the eagle as a symbol of shamanic wisdom, nobility and divinity. I love the whole idea of an eagle eternally guiding me through life.
I see. Disappointing.

And there's me thinking you were eternally loyal to the Golden Throne.

Reactions: Daustus
You better not be fucking British.
How in the slightest do I sound like either of those when I speak? That previous comment is the most Tassy thing I’ve ever said, man.