I'm a complete wreck | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

I'm a complete wreck

No, he just needs to change my status.

I was going to tell you he can't ATM without tweaking a few things first, and it's an ordeal, but if you're willing to sleep with him it shouldn't be a problem.

Can't ATM, eh? Tell him he just needs to reset his pin and the card should work fine. :D

No, as in, I agreed to have certain access removed.

SH, Do it damnit.

She has to bang you first.

I demand pics. Till then she gets it just like everyone else, by posting.

Don't make me draw something.

God, I have this really lewd yet actually PG picture I just had to stop myself from posting. Damn it.

Well, let's get Sexual Intercourse in here and see what they think.

Will there be condoms involved? I don't want any centipedes up there.

And I'll only sit on it for as long as it takes for the camera to snap a shot. That's my deal. I'm a 10 second whore.

Babycock%2001.jpg

There, that should kill the mood nicely.

Hahah, I can take it off if it's really bad. My apologies all around. It IS still technically PG, though.

Shai was just asking for it.

I found it both disturbing and hilarious. I think it was fine, really. I copied it so I could send it to a few friends e-mails. The best part was scrolling down knowing I really would find something there and not knowing what.

Hilarious.

Yes, that's me in the pic. And I'm glad you're all amused by my deformity, it is my plight in life to have this hideous birth defect. At least it renders my genitalia "PG" as Hotherym so insensitively put it.

What? No one has to worry since I cut it off and flushed it.

HomunculusHand-1.jpg

OH FUUUUUUUU --