I'm a complete wreck | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

I'm a complete wreck

If men weren't scum we wouldn't like them as much. *thinks about whipped cream*:m026:

chocolate_body_topping.jpg

Are INFJ men scum?

Any men on this forum who aren't taken?

Want to give it a go with a broken heart? :D I could be your soul mate.

I get the feeling I'm only truly attracted to INFJs, and I always have. I always felt like the 'one for me' would have a similar personality, yet differences that could balance out.

By the way, I can't drive. :( Not that I'd honestly want to.

Last edited:
Me!

I'm not taken. I'm not scum. And when I devote myself to a girl it's one hundred percent them.

I want to mend that broken heart with kisses in bed at a Peppers Seven Spirit Bay resort, in a Premium Bay View Habitat. Or in one of their outdoor spa bathtubs at sunset with a bottle of Oyster Bay Merlot, and a loofa to rub you down with.

Shai I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. Maybe I should've said some guys can be such asses sometimes.

Aww ::hugs:: Why are soul mates always so difficult? It seems like everyone I know who has found "The One" had to go through a hell of alot of turmoil to make it on the other side holding hands. Gosh.. when I fell in love with my fella, he had a girlfriend. But it was this instant scary thing that was so intense that just reading letters from him made my hands hurt. Like I physically ached for him. Weird. Anyway.. I don't really have any advice, just expressing support and empathy! ::hugs::

Me!

I'm not taken. I'm not scum. And when I devote myself to a girl it's one hundred percent them.

I want to mend that broken heart with kisses in bed at a Peppers Seven Spirit Bay resort, in a Premium Bay View Habitat. Or in one of their outdoor spa bathtubs at sunset with a bottle of Oyster Bay Merlot, and a loofa to rub you down with.

Well, sir. Once I meld with your mind telepathically, there's no letting go.

Think I'm not serious? The first guy I dreamt of who turned out real had to put up with me dreaming of him cheating on his girlfriend at the time with three chicks, each which I at least partially described. :D

Not that long ago, I had a dream his marriage was going to fail. I checked his MySpace and everything looked ok. About a week ago, I checked again to see it had failed.

HAH. It never goes away. :D

It...never goes away. :(

Shai I am sorry if I hurt your feelings. Maybe I should've said some guys can be such asses sometimes.

Know why 70% of women are murdered by their boyfriends or husbands?

Because women can be such asses at times too.

So you know?

There's Llixgrijb from PersonalityCafe, There's you, and there's Illi from Perth.

Whichever girl takes me first has me. As they're the girls I want the most.

And for the record, I wouldn't mind you not letting go.

Hey I will be the first to say sometimes I am an ass. I can find the buttons to push that I shouldn't. But I am a great cook, very willing to please, and I know how to massage.

So you know?

There's Llixgrijb from PersonalityCafe, There's you, and there's Illi from Perth.

Whichever girl takes me first has me. As they're the girls I want the most.

And for the record, I wouldn't mind you not letting go.

Let me ask you this:

Which of us feels the most right to you? Come on. Soul search. DO IT.

Sigh. Llixgrijb or Illi. Probably Llixgrijb in the US.

I've sworn off her though. She's too intoxicating.

Physically you're the most attractive.

You've the body of a goddess and every time I see your face I want to take you to bed for a decade. You turn me on just looking at you.

But the two of them are INTPs.