I'm a complete wreck | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

I'm a complete wreck

Physically you're the most attractive.

You've the body of a goddess and every time I see your face I want to take you to bed for a decade. You turn me on just looking at you.

But the two of them are INTPs.

Prove it. :D

Also, proves you haven't seen any of my pictures;

Flashlight08.jpg

RockhoundOrbyss01.jpg

OrbyssStridecrop.jpg

BabydollHead.jpg

And those are the damn glamour shots.

I know men, they need the looks. None of my knobby-knee, pectus-chested freakishness. :D

Nurse.jpg

Sorry, it was...just...in there. You know.

Last edited:

You're gorgeous.

I want you.

Come to Australia now! I can offer marriage to help immigration. A visa will get you here for at least 6 weeks, if you get a working visa that's better. Dad is a priest and can write off on the legal stuff stating that we've known each other long enough.

Ah, Hotherym as seen through the eyes of Shai Gar.

I think I officially helped rape and kill my own support thread. Jesus, now I know I'm desperate.

G'night.

Wah hey! Just to let everyone know, I'm the "guy friend" mentioned a few times in here. And I'm an INTP. So if any of you INFJs in the know have any advice for someone like me (you know, clever, rational, level-headed, crippled by my emotions and neurotic) to be able to help Hotherym out, I'm all eyes.

I'm at least better at helping than I used to be (we've lived together for 8 years next month), but that's not saying all that much. I was hopeless in the beginning. But I'm using the mighty powers of intuition now, so that works a lot better.

How do you teach an ADHD INFJ woman patience? Especially when dealing with the... disordered?

Oh, Shai Gar, you know Hotherym isn't named Helen, doesn't live in France, and isn't your friend on Facebook, right?

Last edited:
Well, I'm feeling the tiniest bit better about this today, but I feel up in the air. I really feel right about what my intuition tells me, but there are blockades at every turn. I'm so worried about being burned again even if it did go further that I chew myself up inside.

Is it normal to have an ex not want to deal with you because they're afraid of being obligated to have sex? :( Not only does that make me feel all sorts of warm fuzzies because that's apparently how he felt for so long when I thought he enjoyed it, but it's great to know you're so unattractive that's what had to happen in the first place. And, of course, the only other person I've been with sexually said I was pretty unattractive and, well, I won't say the rest. Let's just say I served as something a bit more advanced than a hand.

:D My love life is wonderful. Maybe if I get plastic surgery I'll be ok. Oh, and become a man, of course. Can I do both? I'm sort of halfway as it is, though.

</self pity dump>

Well, yeah, so would a lot of guys, I'm sure. :D But that's where I don't want to to be an 'advanced right (or left, if you're a FREAK) hand'.

You'd be far more than that. Someone to talk to as well. Someone to connect with.

HAH. So's my aunt. Everyone else seems to be ambidextrous in my family. Freeeeeeaks.

I can also write completely backwards with my right hand.

Ambidextrous people are not freaks. They just do things differently and have a hard time finishing.

You're telling me. If I use my left hand it works perfectly well but does everything backwards. You have any idea how hard that is to rectify with writing and art? :D

EDIT: Shai, I'll have random, meaningless sex with you if you change my status from "regular poster" to any demeaning and hilarious thing you like, just so I don't feel so vanilla.

Last edited: