If you could... | INFJ Forum

If you could...

Discussion in 'Relationships and Sociology' started by sookie, Nov 2, 2009.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
More threads by sookie
  1. sookie

    On Holiday

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2009
    Threads:
    109
    Messages:
    1,202
    Likes Received:
    71
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFX
    If you were going to educate non INFJ's about INFJ's what would you say to them?

    Dear Non-INFJ.

    I think that you might want to know a few things about.....

    What do you think they need to know about the type?

    Sookie:m125:

    The monkey's are the cutest!!
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Neva

    Neva Regular Poster

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2009
    Threads:
    5
    Messages:
    53
    Likes Received:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Well our good characteristics / to expect us to be:
    -honest
    -loyal,
    -sensitive (could be bad as well because some of us are too sensitive),
    -will be there as a friend & lover whenever someone needs us
    -Our intuitive feeling is very strong (compared to other personality types I think)
    -Caring
    -some of us could be understood through our eyes and not by talking too much
    -we like to think and listen rather than talk
    -we don't make sense at times, but we're very sophisticated and deep when we think about different issues

    That's the stuff I thought of right now, will post some more later :)
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    sookie likes this.
  3. OP
    sookie

    On Holiday

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2009
    Threads:
    109
    Messages:
    1,202
    Likes Received:
    71
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFX
    We don't make sense at times!! Thank-you for saying that because that is so true for me!! You just made me feel loads better!
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Naxx

    Naxx Permanent Fixture

    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2008
    Threads:
    82
    Messages:
    974
    Likes Received:
    80
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    ESTP
    Enneagram:
    9w0
    I'd say INFJ are often truthful and worthy of trust. They are usually really intuitive and can sense things about other people and things of whats to come.

    I wouldn't want to explain too much unless they ask.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Neva

    Neva Regular Poster

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2009
    Threads:
    5
    Messages:
    53
    Likes Received:
    6
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Of course!! I mean it happens ALL THE TIME and sometimes when it happens I kinda freak out because I'm sure the person in front of me has no clue what I'm talking about at times...you just reminded me of how I was "arguing" with my INFJ friend over who didn't make sense the most...me or him, it was funny! :p
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. gloomy-optimist

    gloomy-optimist Used to live here

    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2008
    Threads:
    29
    Messages:
    4,304
    Likes Received:
    204
    Trophy Points:
    528
    MBTI:
    INxJ
    Enneagram:
    4w3
    Dear non-INFJs,

    Care for me, and I'll care for you more than anyone. Be honest, and I will be honest and true. Don't judge me, and I won't judge you.

    I can be emotional, but I can also keep things bottled. I might not be comfortable with things. I might be irrational or over-rational. I might love too much or too little. I might not make a whole lot of sense. I might be hard to take care of or too easy to please.

    That's all.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #6 gloomy-optimist, Nov 3, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2009
  7. Shai Gar

    Shai Gar Guest

    Dear non-INFJs,

    These girls are delicious. Kiss them.

    That's all.
     
  8. midnightmelody

    midnightmelody nagging for truth

    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2009
    Threads:
    13
    Messages:
    1,507
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    100
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    infj
    Dear non-infjs,

    I will do my best not to speak extensively in metaphorical terms. I will try not to seem critical, but I do it because I care.

    Please try to think before you do anything that could hurt me, because chances are, I will never forget it. Even if you hurt me, I'll still love you, so try not to take advantage of me!

    Love always,

    Teh infj.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  9. sassafras

    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2009
    Threads:
    173
    Messages:
    14,572
    Featured Threads:
    8
    Likes Received:
    45,409
    Trophy Points:
    2,376
    MBTI:
    .
    Dear non-infjs,

    Yes, I do give a damn. And not because I want something from you or expect to call on a favor later. I give a damn because it's in my nature to give a damn about.... everything, really.

    End.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  10. Questingpoet

    Questingpoet Not Afraid to Use His Beard
    Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 11, 2009
    Threads:
    222
    Messages:
    5,733
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    941
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    Dear Non-INFJ's,

    Please remember, although many of us are very intelligent, we always deal with things through how they affect our feelings. This may seem odd to ST types, but it works perfectly for us as it goes hand-in-hand with our intuition.

    In conversation, just because we don't react does not mean we are not listening --quite the opposite usually. We are hearing and processing, we don't want to waste time with useless gestures and interuptions.

    We typically feel isolated too as there are so few of us. If we make a connection, it is usually a strong one.

    Thanks for listening,

    A True INFJ
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Nela likes this.
  11. OP
    sookie

    On Holiday

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2009
    Threads:
    109
    Messages:
    1,202
    Likes Received:
    71
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFX
    In conversation, just because we don't react does not mean we are not listening --quite the opposite usually. We are hearing and processing, we don't want to waste time with useless gestures and interuptions.


    This is so true
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. OP
    sookie

    On Holiday

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2009
    Threads:
    109
    Messages:
    1,202
    Likes Received:
    71
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFX
    I did not do that right that was from Questingpost. Thank you for saying that.:m125:
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  13. Grasshopper

    Grasshopper Community Member

    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2009
    Threads:
    9
    Messages:
    285
    Likes Received:
    36
    Trophy Points:
    572
    MBTI:
    INFP/J
    This is exactly why I like being a member of this forum, talking to other people who can relate, about things that no one has ever related to me before. I often don't react when people say things to me, especially if they ask if I want to do something. They then think that im disinterested, but really im just thinking. I might be really interested but im reserved. Mind you, I am learning to adapt to different people, and actually react in appropriate circumstances...it feels so weird.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Solar Empath likes this.
  14. Solar Empath

    Solar Empath Community Member

    Joined:
    Oct 21, 2009
    Threads:
    15
    Messages:
    750
    Likes Received:
    39
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    SO true. :)
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  15. bs98r3kjf

    bs98r3kjf Well-known member

    Joined:
    Feb 27, 2009
    Threads:
    115
    Messages:
    2,745
    Likes Received:
    142
    Trophy Points:
    0
    MBTI:
    none
    Enneagram:
    none
    Dear non INFJ,

    I understand many things intuitively even though I can't always explain them in words. I feel things deeply so don't hurt me. I won't tell you everything about me but you can see me in my eyes if you look long and hard enough. I'll listen to you and give you advice but remember that I need a shoulder to cry on too sometimes. I may seem like that smart, funny, and beautiful girl you know but that is only my shell. Just because I smile a lot, that doesn't mean I'm always cheerful. I'm deep. I'm emotional. I love. I laugh. I hurt. I cry.

    Love,
    fly away
     
  16. Solongo

    Solongo Well-known member

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2009
    Threads:
    36
    Messages:
    2,087
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    432
    Trophy Points:
    230
    MBTI:
    INFJ all day
    WE KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU THAN YOU DO!:mlight:
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  17. Gaze

    Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2009
    Threads:
    2,381
    Messages:
    28,303
    Featured Threads:
    94
    Likes Received:
    22,996
    Trophy Points:
    1,906
    MBTI:
    INFPishy

    Disturbing but true.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  18. Solongo

    Solongo Well-known member

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2009
    Threads:
    36
    Messages:
    2,087
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    432
    Trophy Points:
    230
    MBTI:
    INFJ all day
    AND WE ARE AMAZING KISSERS:mf:
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  19. Gaze

    Donor

    Joined:
    Sep 5, 2009
    Threads:
    2,381
    Messages:
    28,303
    Featured Threads:
    94
    Likes Received:
    22,996
    Trophy Points:
    1,906
    MBTI:
    INFPishy
    I. umm. uh. well. uh. so . . . ok.
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  20. Solongo

    Solongo Well-known member

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2009
    Threads:
    36
    Messages:
    2,087
    Featured Threads:
    1
    Likes Received:
    432
    Trophy Points:
    230
    MBTI:
    INFJ all day

    restraint <-- Questionable kisser???!!...U sure ur an INFJ?:m047:

    LOL:m024:
     
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...

Share This Page