I feel like a real INFJ when... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

I feel like a real INFJ when...

I feel reeeeeally INFJ when...

• People compliment me on how knowledgeable I am.

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • I change political parties every 4 years.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear a lapel button that says "infj" in small unassuming letters.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I emerge from my house after 5+ days of hibernation.

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • People give me a nice warm hug.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I overanalyze people to help them relieve stress.

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • I overanalyze others to relieve my own stress.

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • I abandon half my friends and find new ones.

• My jokes make people giggle and laugh explosively.

• INTPs get offended by my jokes.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I change careers every two years.

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • People say I'm irrational.

• I cry alone (and it feels good)... cuz all my friends are worthless! :(

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • INFPs have this look on their face as if I'm their long lost brother.

• INFPs have this look on their face as if I'm their long lost sister.

• I cuss at unexpected times, cuz people think I'm a goodie goodie.

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters
Haha. Is that what you do when you ride the subway? Dude, it's impossible. There are different people riding the train everyday!

I do not ride the subway. My username is figurative.

Hmph!

Reactions: knight in battle
Sounds good, though slightly easier to be female INFJ than male, since there are, according to some empirical studies, more of them to run into who could actually converse with you about this INFJness.

The fact that it "doesn't go away" as a beautiful idea. This is how we view the world, no matter how people may try to bring us down to their terrestrial, temporal level.

Incidentally, would you say that ENFPs are particularly useless in helping you cope (even though NFs are good at understanding NFs -- yes, the key is understanding, but not necessarily encouraging in an effective manner)? No offense to the entire ENFP world of course. And INFPs sometimes do just as much harm as good.

Regarding ENFP's, I don't look at types like that. I just take it all in. If someone is nice to me I appreciate it obviously. I must say that I do pay attention to type--I can't help but type just about everyone I come into contact with. I'll pay more attention to how I feel when I'm around ENFP's--I know a few.

Granted. The first three were just to get you warmed up. Make up your own, too. :)

yay =) How about

q) when I know situations will end up a certain way but it's inappropriate to say so
r) when I think about why I'm thinking about what I'm thinking about
s) When I'm thinking about how I feel when I'm thinking about how I'm feeling and thinking :p haha

Reactions: 1 person
yay =) How about

q) when I know situations will end up a certain way but it's inappropriate to say so
s) When I'm thinking about how I feel when I'm thinking about how I'm feeling and thinking :p haha
Whoa. Finally. Someone who understands!

Reactions: flipper
d) I emerge from my house after five days of hibernation.
f) I overanalyze people to help them relieve stress.
g) I overanalyze others to relieve my own stress.
h) I abandon half my friends and find new ones.
k) I change careers after two years.
l) People say I'm irrational.
m) I cry alone and it feels good.

three. <3

yay =) How about

Ooh. Awesome. <3

i feel like a real infj when i start telling myself how unique, special, and misunderstood i am. when i feel sorry for myself for feeling drained after generously helping people who probably didnt want or need my help. when i officiously ignore my boss's instructions in favour of my vision and tell myself that i am a quiet leader in the absence of any rank or responsibility. when i convince myself that something is for the good of the group which in reality really only suits me. when i believe i am a good person on a humanitarian mission while in actuality spending the majority of mission time compulsively surfing the internet because "i need to wind down". when i help others with anger because i know better than them and what they need is tough love and when i think any infj whose love isnt tough must be an infp. but of course most of all when i think that im a real infj.

Reactions: Gaze and Peppermint
[When what isay didnt mean waht i thought, maybe dats just my short term memory, its poor....erme] *SCARP*DAT*

When i make people happy, or help them when they feeling sick, looking green, so people mite say arrrh, but i cudnt give a shit cos ppl remix reality to all kind of false conclusions, oh, and when im infjs forum. Fact.

i feel like a real infj when i start telling myself how unique, special, and misunderstood i am. when i feel sorry for myself for feeling drained after generously helping people who probably didnt want or need my help. when i officiously ignore my boss's instructions in favour of my vision and tell myself that i am a quiet leader in the absence of any rank or responsibility. when i convince myself that something is for the good of the group which in reality really only suits me. when i believe i am a good person on a humanitarian mission while in actuality spending the majority of mission time compulsively surfing the internet because "i need to wind down". when i help others with anger because i know better than them and what they need is tough love and when i think any infj whose love isnt tough must be an infp. but of course most of all when i think that im a real infj.
Me too! We're like two peas in a pod!!! :m105: ...You shall be helped...You shalll....
I especially like the compulsive surfing, but hey just maybe it's an INTEGRAL PART of my evil plan to forcibly help everyone who doesn't want help.:mlight: ...oh but I'll prob. doorslam everyone in the world and leave a trail of broken hearts in my wake, because after all, that IS what evil evil INFJs do? :m158:
Hitler, evil?
The devil, evil?
Not like an INFJ on a helping rampage!!!!
godzillabioinfomin2011.jpg
true mega evillll!!!! Mwahaaaa!!!

No... seriously.. dude.:m080:

When I become obsessed with something that probably only I think is important.

When I get that "goosebumps" feeling on the rare occasion that I make a deep connection with someone

When I get that "goosebumps" feeling on the rare occasion that I have an epiphany concerning an abstract idea.

I don't really know if these are related to INFJness or not though.

Reactions: Blackmountainside
You know you're a real INFJ when you haul chopped wood for an elderly cancer stricken friend who's wood stove fire has almost gone out, noticing how distracted, tired, and dreamy you are doing that task, and then as you lay down the bundle of wood ----the old lady comments about her dying fire: 'Sometimes the flame only flickers, other times it's a full hot flame.'----- and you know *Exactly* what she means.

Reactions: KNelz
I know you are an INFJ when....

Magic sprinkles, there are magic sprinkles.

When something I really "felt" was true or thought was going to happen, does happen.

...when I really want to call someone out on their BS or bring up a point that will likely be found to be offensive, but can't bring myself to do it because I don't want to hurt anyones feelings...

You cry alone too? :)

What does your potential or ideal self look like? (if I may ask) :smile:

Ideal self, I suppose I'd be...

-Emotionally strong and stable - Able to better compose myself when speaking aloud - Able to give of myself completely to those who need help, aid, or support - Perhaps a bit less thoughtful, geared a bit more for action
- Independently motivated, more suited for following my own heart... - More trusting/forgiving of others -Less anxiety/fear... this list could probably go on for a while. Don't get me wrong... I do like who I am, I just feel like I have more in me to give yet.

When I'm thinking about what I think you're thinking about when really you're just thinking about why I thought you're thinking what I'm thinking what you might be thinking about, and then we all just think about what is really to be thought about until we realize there is nothing to think about...then we all just start thinking about why we over think in the first place and then I crawl into a hole and die......O.O

that was fun :D

Last edited: