I Am Indeed INFP | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

I Am Indeed INFP

told ya, i had a feeling you were infp, i just couldn't point out why :D

I forgot to thank you in the original post. I apologize. You were the first to say it to me.

NAI, just curious, why was it important to know for sure you were INFP?

NAI, just curious, why was it important to know for sure you were INFP?

It wasn't really important. I was trying to avoid the forums at work today and in turn I wound up reasearching INFP and the realization came.

cool, good for you. infp's are some of the sweetest people alive imo :)

Reactions: NeverAmI
It wasn't really important. I was trying to avoid the forums at work today and in turn I wound up reasearching INFP and the realization came.

Oh, ok. cool.

Hmm the personality one from that website mistypes me as an INFP/INTP all the time, a lot of questions regarding ''messiness''.

I've only taken the test on that website once and only go there when I want too see it how it has typed fictional characters and historical people. Those questions were a bit annoying and also the ones based on "decisions".

Definitely gettin a lot of love in this thread. Thanks all!

:hug:

Welcome to the dark side. :)

hmmm...

alot of people said thay had suspicions bout yr type!

My J and P are close, and I checked into INFP's; I can relate to some stuff too but not to all.

Anyways, I have to add myself to the list of wondering bout if you were INFJ, cus something seemed off about that to me too, lol.

You are an INFP.

oddly enough, at certain times in my life with respect to life circumstances, I've even tested as ISTJ...

When I reflect back over my life, I'd have to say that it's my belief, that I have spent time in INFP and INFJ mode.

My honest thoughts tho? These days, I'm right smack dab in the middle of both.

Von Hase, what type do you think I am? :D

After looking at your various test results, the conclusions you come to, the way you write, and your general online presence...

I think you're an ENFJ, who has been under enough stress in your life to have been pushed into your shadow mode of INFP often enough to elevate your Fi and develop some INFP traits. Mix the two, and you'll likely test as INFJ on most MBTI type tests, but on the individual cognitive tests, you follow the ENFJ pattern to a T. Your Fe is very strong (and beautiful), and I think it is your dominant trait.

That's my best guess though. I'm not certain, just answering since you put me on the spot. :)

Read this and tell me what you think...

http://www.vtwellness.net/assets/self-exam_ENFJ.pdf

Last edited: