NeverAmI

Satisclassifaction
Retired Staff
Sep 22, 2009
MBTI
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
I was reading more on INFP and the description at http://typelogic.com/infp.html does indeed fit me most accurately when I am not at work.

INFPs have the ability to see good in almost anyone or anything. Even for the most unlovable the INFP is wont to have pity.

This is absolutely me.

With few exceptions, it is the NF child who readily develops imaginary playmates (as with Anne of Green Gables's "bookcase girlfriend"--her own reflection) and whose stuffed animals come to life like the Velveteen Rabbit and the Skin Horse

I played with all my stuffed animals equally when I was young because I did not want to hurt their feelings.

INFPs never seem to lose their sense of wonder. One might say they see life through rose-colored glasses. It's as though they live at the edge of a looking-glass world where mundane objects come to life, where flora and fauna take on near-human qualities.

You have all probably seen that this is quite true with me.

Some INFPs have a gift for taking technical information and putting it into layman's terms.

This is ABSOLUTELY true of me.

I do ignore details and I dislike routine.

I want to say thanks to Fly Away, Raccoon, TDHT, Von Hase, all for helping me to understand this.

Any thoughts/comments?

Last edited:
Reactions: bs98r3kjf
Cool. Enjoy!

:mhula:Good for you for finding your true self! There's nothing better than enjoying who you are, where you are.

I'm with Von - but I go even more into that: It's not really up to me to tell anyone who they are. I have my suspicions and if someone asks I'll offer them, but the discovery is *much* better if the individual accepts it (rather than someone else telling them).

Be secure in who you are, and enjoy it. There's nothing better than being who you are and knowing you're who you're meant to be.

Reactions: NeverAmI
Thanks all.

:hug:

Great. Well, now you have to leave.
KIDDING! *hug*

Reactions: only1cake
Congratulations. :m183:

I'm with Von - but I go even more into that: It's not really up to me to tell anyone who they are. I have my suspicions and if someone asks I'll offer them, but the discovery is *much* better if the individual accepts it (rather than someone else telling them).

That's a great attitude. :)

aaaw, NAI, that's good. Glad you figured that out.

I was reading more on INFP and the description at http://typelogic.com/infp.html does indeed fit me most accurately when I am not at work.

Congratulations NeverAmI!

I am also INFP. Sometimes... kind of.

INFPs have the ability to see good in almost anyone or anything. Even for the most unlovable the INFP is wont to have pity. Me.
INFPs never seem to lose their sense of wonder. Me.
Some INFPs have a gift for taking technical information and putting it into layman's terms. Yep. Me.

Maybe I will join you one day!

that is great!! It is alway nice to discover who we really are!!!!

I played with all my stuffed animals equally when I was young because I did not want to hurt their feelings.

Owww I know this one. I didn't like to play with them all but I felt guilty for feeling that way :loco:

I've had my suspicions but it's great that you've found out by yourself what best suits you:) Just don't let those four letters tell you what you can do and what can't. Cheers;)
Posted via Mobile Device

No worries, I was me well before I found the description.

:D

Thanks for the kind words!

lol, I hate to say it but I told you so...

Heehee.

No, I'm kidding. I'm happy you settled on a type, NAI :D