I Am Indeed INFP | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

I Am Indeed INFP

just don't forget that your more then just fou letters

If you're not an ENFJ, I am certain that you are an INFJ. Sometimes, INFJs develop a very solid Fe, and can appear very much like ENFJs, especially in situations where we've learned that being our sweet, harmonious, INFJ selves isn't helping anyone.

I'm no exception.

Your test result scores look a lot like mine, just a little more ENFJ. That's why I guessed ENFJ. But, you don't have all of the ENFJ traits with respect to your online presence. Most importantly, I've found that ENFJs don't really spend much time pondering things, and certainly don't spend as much time poking around forums as we do. They live in the 'real world' more than we do, and as such don't seem to waste as much time on the internet, lost in their contemplations, or taking the time to express their thoughts with eloquent grammar. They're usually to busy to do something like this... which is why there are so few ENFJs here, and even fewer who post regularly.

hmmm, this makes a lot of sense, i see what you're saying, yeah i think i'm going to stick with INFJ, it does seem more like me even though i do have some ENFJ traits, whenever i take the cognitive processes quiz, i usually get INFJ and ENFJ is usually one of the other options that the test provides, ever since i was a kid, i've always been lost in my contemplations but at the same time, that could have been affected by certain circumstances, its true that i am an introvert and get energized from being alone sometimes but at the same time, i also get energized by interacting with others, especially when i teach and work with kids or help lead youth groups and stuff, so that makes me think i'm somewhat extroverted as well. what i'm going to do is take the descriptions of INFJ and ENFJ and break them down piece by piece and see what comes out of it, which i will probably do on my blog soon. and like you said before, i think INFP is my shadow, which i have developed somewhat because i have gone into infp mode enough times in the past and lately as well i think.

thank you so much for your input von hase, its really helping me understand things better. :)

Last edited: