I-75 Jesus Burns to the Ground | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

I-75 Jesus Burns to the Ground

now that was funny in an ironic sense

I have a friend that talks this way. I will put it like this:

I am good-natured, better natured than a lot of Christians and people from other religions.

I don't need ultimatums to 'behave' nor do I need bribes. If God wants to send me to hell just because I made a light-hearted joke to make my life a little easier, well then fuck it, I will burn in hell and I will call God an egotistical freak to his face on my way down.
My thoughts exactly!!
HUZZAH

If God wants to send me to hell just because I made a light-hearted joke to make my life a little easier, well then fuck it, I will burn in hell and I will call God an egotistical freak to his face on my way down.

Agreed. I think I'd rather be with Satan if this is the case. At least he has a sense of humor and knows how to have fun.

Yeah, let's perpetuate misconceptions about Christianity, what else is new here...

Yeah, let's perpetuate misconceptions about Christianity, what else is new here...

A lot of Christians seem to do a good job at perpetuating misconceptions about Christianity. And that was a statement I got from a devout Christian.

I wasn't saying 'this is how Christianity is' I said if ____ then _____. It is a conditional, that is how conditionals work. I don't claim to know Christianity inside and out, because I don't.

As for anyone wanting to understand the fundamentals of Christianity, I am pretty sure they can find a church somewhere and go ask a priest about it.

The sheer amount of convolution and differences in interpretation between denominations seems to hint towards no one really having a clue what they are talking about, but again, personal opinion.

Maybe God should send us a sign.

Maybe God should send us a sign.
Though that brings into question whether or not we'd notice said sign and act properly or if hes not already busy doing things way more important than dealing with human details. He does run the whole universe.

Though that brings into question whether or not we'd notice said sign and act properly or if hes not already busy doing things way more important than dealing with human details. He does run the whole universe.

I was poking fun at this thread and the topic at hand, lol.

if they were looking for a sign, they got one :p

Agreed. I think I'd rather be with Satan if this is the case. At least he has a sense of humor and knows how to have fun.

god's sense of humor would be creating Satan. all powerful being, perfect in every way, yet decided to make one of his creations completely evil with no opportunity to repent? that's cruelly funny

Interesting reasoning. I guess I ought to sacrifice a goat before going out to sea. Wouldn't want to offend Poseidon on the small chance he might be real. Would suck to end up spending the last minutes of my life fighting a Cyclops.

(Just a bit of that good natured sarcasm I was talking about.)

I have a friend that talks this way. I will put it like this:

I am good-natured, better natured than a lot of Christians and people from other religions.

I don't need ultimatums to 'behave' nor do I need bribes. If God wants to send me to hell just because I made a light-hearted joke to make my life a little easier, well then fuck it, I will burn in hell and I will call God an egotistical freak to his face on my way down.

your both complety missing the point of Christianity and showing how little you actualy understand what Christianity is.

your both complety missing the point of Christianity and showing how little you actualy understand what Christianity is.

Not really as Christianity is about the love and connection to god under the rules set by him and the church.

They satire the rules as most are dated and their functions are obsolete.

OT: I would agree it was a waste of $250000

Last edited:
Not really as Christianity is about the love and connection to god under the rules set by him and the church.

They satire the rules as most are dated and their functions are obsolete.

Nope, your off to.

Nope, your off to.

If its not about connection to god, respecting god, I question the validity of Christendom as he seems to be a big deal and the three different denominations summed of Christianity as the only path to god/salvation(connection).

That might be because we weren't talking about Christianity. We were talking about whether we should play it safe and pretend God or Jesus exist just in case they do and send us to hell for saying mean things about them.

Jeez, some of the Christians on this forum have become so sensitive. Not every religious joke is a dig on your precious religion.

And you know what? Religion is what you make it, because every human being on this planet gets to decide for themselves what they are going to believe and not believe. If you want to judge people for what they believe rather than how they live their lives and treat their fellow human beings, then have at it. It makes you look ludicrous because what you believe can change tomorrow, but what you have done for yourself and others will never change.

This is getting way off topic, and I apologise to MF for that. I would however like to continue this in another thread, and so I'll start one in the P&R section.

Reactions: bamf