How would you react if . . . | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

How would you react if . . .

I would not care.

How would you react if posing hypothetical questions was made into a federal offense?

file a lawsuit against the federal government.

how would you react if all the cats in the world died?

I would cry never ending tears....
how would you react if we were allowed to make no more music?

I would cry never ending tears....
how would you react if we were allowed to make no more music?
I would cry never-ending tears...I'd probably cry to the point of dehydrating myself

How would you react if you just found out that you have 5 hours to go claim a prize in Sudan?

^ Curious, why would I have won anything in Sudan and why would I only have 5 hours to claim it? Assuming the answers to those questions were forthcoming & satisfactory, I'd quickly board a plane and go claim it. And along the way try to contain my growing excitement :m200:
How would you react if your entire extended family arrived unannounced to spend Christmas day with you?

I would take a deep breath, smile, and be impressed by their courage.

How long would it take you to resolve your base carnal instinct to "pounce" against the intellectual realization that s/he is no good for you?

I would take a deep breath, smile, and be impressed by their courage.

How long would it take you to resolve your base carnal instinct to "pounce" against the intellectual realization that s/he is no good for you?

Um, usually about three seconds.

How would you react if you were able to talk with an exact clone of yourself?

Um, usually about three seconds.

How would you react if you were able to talk with an exact clone of yourself?

I'd ask myself if I were up for looking for some twins to date.

How would you react if you encountered the person you hate?

How would you react if you encountered the person you hate?

I wouldn't.

How would you react if you were suddenly flying?

I wouldn't.

By simultaneously laughing and wetting myself.

How would you react if this forum was shut down?

By simultaneously laughing and wetting myself.

How would you react if this forum was shut down?

I would go onto another forum I have.

How would you react if a big chocolate cake was put infront of you?

I would go onto another forum I have.

How would you react if a big chocolate cake was put infront of you?

Bypass it for the oreos.

How would you react if someone you trusted told you they began levitating the last time they talked to you?

Last edited:
Bypass it for the oreos.

How would you react if someone you respected and trusted told you hey began levitating the last time they talked to you?

I would say, "interesting, what was it like?"

Hwyri a cow jumped over the moon and a dish ran away with the spoon? (based on an old nursery rhyme) :D

I wouldn't.

I would automatically enjoy the astral travel and switch into a lucid dreaming mode and go flying to other continents I always wanted to visit.

How would you react if you had telekinesis?

How would you react if you had telekinesis?

I would make myself fly (and hope to god that local air forces don't see me on their radar and decide to scramble a strike force.)

How would you react if the world returned to a state of feudalism (as is currently occurring under corporate governance?)

I would make myself fly (and hope to god that local air forces don't see me on their radar and decide to scramble a strike force.)

How would you react if the world returned to a state of feudalism (as is currently occurring under corporate governance?)

I would start looking for a modern-day Robin Hood. Julian Assange??

How would you react if the doctor told you that you only had 3 days left to live?

^ ask for a second opinion

How would you react if you discovered a new country?

Unsurprised. I would then seek to infiltrate and dominate said society after much planning and information acquisition.

How would you react if you found two disembodied arms in a package delivered to you, perfectly preserved, with the initial's of your first best friend carved into them, with the hands shaped to form a heart?

thrilled. the effort the killer must have put into the arrangement would've been substantial. i'd stand by it and take a picture.

how would you react if the planet sped up to speed of light?

thrilled. the effort the killer must have put into the arrangement would've been substantial. i'd stand by it and take a picture.

how would you react if the planet sped up to speed of light?
Very slowly

How would you react if o_q confessed his undying love to you?

Very slowly

How would you react if o_q confessed his undying love to you?
Probably wouldn't take him seriously, unless he did it in person.

How would you react if John Edwards knocked on your door?