How would you react if . . . | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

How would you react if . . .

How would you react if John Edwards knocked on your door?

I'd sincerely thank him for inventing the internet. I use it quite a lot.

How would you react if you were suddenly and unexpectedly holding a bloody knife in a room with a dead body and a SWAT team burst in?

Cut them a slice. It's only polite.

HWY react if you realized you had wings and could fly?

I'd first be a little concerned but then I would go fly in the clouds and sit and watch the world happen.

HWY feel if you discovered everything in your world was a lie?

Run

HWR if in that situation, you couldn't run ?

Run

HWR if in that situation, you couldn't run ?

Well, aren't we already living in an illusion? :D

hwy react if you were bitten by a snake?

Reactions: TinyBubbles
If it was venomous I would drive to the hospital, if not I would probably say something along the lines of "owe".

How would you react if you were rear ended by an Amish family in a horse drawn carriage at a red light. Let's assume for hilarity's sake that they caused massive damage, the impact caused the death of their horse, and they had no insurance.

Last edited:
*revive*
How would you react if the sky everywhere fell, except right above you?

I'd stay put.

How would you react if your pet turned into a human?

I would introduce him to my ex, because every bitch deserves a dog.

How would you react if INFJ stood for International Ninjas fighting Jabberwockys.

I would kick some ass and take some names

How would you react if woke up on a raft in the ocean?

I would kick some ass and take some names

How would you react if woke up on a raft in the ocean?

Scream Wilson, then wait for rescue

How would you react if superman stole your cookie.

I'd hunt him down and kick his ass

How would you react if you woke up one day and it was 1955?

I'd find Doc Brown, fire up my flux capacitor, and and try to get back to 1985!

How would you react if you woke up one day and found out the world was going to be destroyed by a huge asteroid in one week?

Reactions: Diana
I'd find Doc Brown, fire up my flux capacitor, and and try to get back to 1985!

How would you react if you woke up one day and found out the world was going to be destroyed by a huge asteroid in one week?

I'd make sure to have a nice romantic goodbye love scene with liv tyler. Then I'd head into space with a crack team of oiler drillers led by Bruce Willis and try to break that shit up before it hits earth.

What would you do if you woke up and you realized you were living the same day over and over?

I'd make sure to have a nice romantic goodbye love scene with liv tyler. Then I'd head into space with a crack team of oiler drillers led by Bruce Willis and try to break that shit up before it hits earth.

What would you do if you woke up and you realized you were living the same day over and over?

At first I'd be in denial and try to get home. Then I would start to like it and mess with peoples minds. I'd eat all I wanted, party, and screw the local women by finding out about their past and playing on it. After a while it would all get boring and I'd try to kill myself 100 different ways. Finally I would realize I was wasting eternity and try to make myself a better man and win the love of a good woman.

What would you do if you woke up and realized you were nothing but a drunk solider for rent, hired to surpress yet another tribal uprising?

At first I'd be in denial and try to get home. Then I would start to like it and mess with peoples minds. I'd eat all I wanted, party, and screw the local women by finding out about their past and playing on it. After a while it would all get boring and I'd try to kill myself 100 different ways. Finally I would realize I was wasting eternity and try to make myself a better man and win the love of a good woman.

What would you do if you woke up and realized you were nothing but a drunk solider for rent, hired to surpress yet another tribal uprising?

Damn I haven't seen that movie...I mean... I would drink more? lol

What would you do if you found out there was a planet somewhere out there where ducks had evolved into humanoid creatures instead of apes?

Make arrangements to visit and explore pronto.

How would you react if tomorrow, a law comes out everywhere saying that any and all physical affection is illegal?

Damn I haven't seen that movie...I mean... I would drink more? lol

What would you do if you found out there was a planet somewhere out there where ducks had evolved into humanoid creatures instead of apes?

then you need to rent it! its an INFJ type of movie all the way...

900.jpg

find it and open a sushi bar?

What would you do if you woke up and time had stopped and you were the only one who could move about freely?

Reactions: Diana