how to attract an INFJ guy? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

how to attract an INFJ guy?

Don't date an INFJ male, they're head cases.

Thanks for the responses

So I'm going to put my Avatar is profile picture, I think that is the most INFJ'ish picture I have. (I should only photoshop those hands away because they can seem a bit weird :becky:)

And as text I'll write that I would like to find someone who I can connect with. Who has a deep inner life that I can explore and who can appriciate and understand my deep inner life, with who I can have deep conversations about life and our interests. And than I'll tell about my interests in a very passionate why? And that I want friendship first and we will se what comes next

Or would that scare everyone away?

Field said:
Also, I'm wondering if there have been any real life relationships developed from this forum? I wonder if it works?

Yes I also wonder. But then again, I don't think it is that easy to start a real life relationship based on an internet relationship. There are people who can manage but I usually have a total different image about the other person than they really are. Maybe it will help if you saw a picture or better a video of that person from the start.

Lol. The rarest of all MBTI types is the elusive INFJ male. The rarest female is the INTJ female, according to a few stats boards. I know they seem wonderful, but why not see what happens in your immediate area? Who knows - things can happen around the corner just as quickly...plus you get the added benefit of seeing them *in person*. Not everyone's the same online.

And some might be *gasp* INTJs in disguise!:m197:
yeah I know, but not very much is happening around the corner. Since I'm working I don't meet a lot of new guys. Espicialy not the ones I'm looking for. They don't go to danseclubs and in a bar it is hard to get to know other people. And it can take ages to get to the deeper level with someone you met on the street.

It can never hurt to try the internet while I'm waiting for the guy around the corner.

Ahahaha Arbigail! You're right...I actually have a soft spot for balanced INTJs too.....I think because they're so similar but also so different. *rubs hands together*

The potential is there, big time I think if people were closer.

Yes, its very much like real estate. Whats the point of meeting someone great that lives far and just when you think you found a potential partner the first obstacle is distance??...Long distance relationships don't work and I doubt it will work for INFJs as they tend to want to be close to their partners whenever they wish to be.

The best advice I can give you is to just go to places where INFJs are likely to be found and if you click, you click. Don't be afraid to talk to the people you feel the click with, because they might be feeling it too - and are likely as inhibited about it as you.
Lol. The rarest of all MBTI types is the elusive INFJ male. The rarest female is the INTJ female, according to a few stats boards. I know they seem wonderful, but why not see what happens in your immediate area? Who knows - things can happen around the corner just as quickly...plus you get the added benefit of seeing them *in person*. Not everyone's the same online.

That also opens doors for other types to be attracted to INFJs which is not a bad thing. But if you insist on finding an INFJ partner you might be missing out on something else that was better suited for you.

Don't date an INFJ male, they're head cases.
And it's not like every infj is worth knowing

They are both right.

show us that you have an adventure incoming! an adventure that ends well... :p

You'd also have to find an INFJ guy that wants to be with you. I think I'd get bored dating another INFJ.

Then again, I made out with one and considered hooking up with another, so maybe I should keep my mouth shut.

Yes, its very much like real estate. Whats the point of meeting someone great that lives far and just when you think you found a potential partner the first obstacle is distance??...Long distance relationships don't work...

Because maybe that person is worth it.

How can you flat out say they don't work? When there are people who have had them and then stay together. I've spoken with someone who said their friend had a long distance relationship. I think one lived in England and the other in Ireland and they did that for 6 years... then got married!

...I doubt it will work for INFJs as they tend to want to be close to their partners whenever they wish to be.

Well that could be said for anyone.

There really aren't that many of us around. :)

Yahh~~~!!! I am so aware of this. Finding INFJ girls is hard enough (I think I've only met one INFJ in my life, my friend). I am pretty sure that when I find a really sweet INFJ guy though, I'm going to fall head over heels and never let go.

Pretty strange how picky I am with guys...but when I find just the right type, I know i'm going to go insane instantly. <---ahm, INFJ guys!

When it comes to love, forget about MBTI. Someone who truly loves you will do his best to understand you and care about your happiness. Look for a guy who respects you, treats you well, and cares how you feel. He's out there.

A relationship between two different types is more diverse, interesting, and complementary. It has the strength of hybrid vigor.

I'm an INTP married to an INFJ. When we met, fell in love and married, it was many years before we learned about MBTI and, yet, we did pretty well for ourselves.

That photo

Thanks for the responses

So I'm going to put my Avatar is profile picture, I think that is the most INFJ'ish picture I have. (I should only photoshop those hands away because they can seem a bit weird :becky:)

If you are referring to the picture of you with a hand touching a pressure point below your throat, rethink removing the hand. With a brief explanation of what it is doing it is very INFJ. I recall first seeing it and thinking, whoa that is cool. It seem spiritual and physical at once.

We are complicated....but in a nice way. Most women I know around here would have no idea how to deal with an INFJ guy.

We are complicated....but in a nice way. Most women I know around here would have no idea how to deal with an INFJ guy.

So incredibly sad... but true...

randomsomeone is right. We are complicated. We're like idiot savants when it comes to relationships.

All the women I know are still 20-somethings just out of college. They have a lot of growing up to do.