How Narcissistic Are You? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

How Narcissistic Are You?

Echo

You are 42% Narcissist!
6023356710394826256.jpeg

The average score is 58% Narcissistic.
A high score is over 70% and a low one is under 45% Narcissistic.

You may be spiritual, friendly, or the person everyone turns to. Be careful - don't fall under another person's spell. Remember to take care of yourself too!

(That's weird. I think I'm pretty narcissistic..)

Average Joe(sephine)

You are 62% Narcissist!

Yay me!:mlove2:

Average Joe(sephine)

You are 62% Narcissist!
11204110964929919758.jpeg

The average score is 58% Narcissistic. A high score is over 70% and a low one is under 45% Narcissistic. You've got a healthy interest in yourself AND in other people and the world around you. You rock!

Narcissus

You are 100% Narcissist!
9035873648251197403.jpeg

The average score is 58% Narcissistic. A high score is over 70% and a low one is under 45% Narcissistic. The world can go to hell as long as you are ok (lol) - see you in the fallout shelter!

I lied to get this result! :p

You are 64% Narcissist!

The average score is 58% Narcissistic. A high score is over 70% and a low one is under 45% Narcissistic. You'vue got a healthy interest in yourself AND in other people and the world around you. You rock!

Hm, I'm actually more narcissistic than average ?

Echo

You are 38% Narcissist!

6023356710394826256.jpeg

The average score is 58% Narcissistic. A high score is over 70% and a low one is under 45% Narcissistic.

You may be spiritual, friendly, or the person everyone turns to. Be careful - don't fall under another person's spell. Remember to take care of yourself too!

cheers,
Ian

Average Joe(sephine)

You are 60% Narcissist!

The average score is 58% Narcissistic. A high score is over 70% and a low one is under 45% Narcissistic. You've got a healthy interest in yourself AND in other people and the world around you. You rock!

66%

Average Joe(sephine)

You are 48% Narcissist!

The average score is 58% Narcissistic. A high score is over 70% and a low one is under 45% Narcissistic.

You've got a healthy interest in yourself AND in other people and the world around you. You rock!

Echo

You are 42% Narcissist!

The average score is 58% Narcissistic. A high score is over 70% and a low one is under 45% Narcissistic. You may be spiritual, friendly, or the person everyone turns to. Be careful - don't fall under another person's spell. Remember to take care of yourself too!

Your result for The How Narcissistic Are You Test ...
Average Joe(sephine)

You are 56% Narcissist!

Your result for The How Narcissistic Are You Test ...
Narcissus
You are 82% Narcissist!

The world can go to hell as long as you are ok - see you in the fallout shelter!

And yet my esteem is comparatively low. Bollocks.

Narcissus

You are 78% Narcissist!

The average score is 58% Narcissistic. A high score is over 70% and a low one is under 45% Narcissistic. The world can go to hell as long as you are ok - see you in the fallout shelter!

Narcissus

You are 100% Narcissist!

The average score is 58% Narcissistic. A high score is over 70% and a low one is under 45% Narcissistic. The world can go to hell as long as you are ok - see you in the fallout shelter!

Reactions: 1 person
Narcissus

You are 78% Narcissist!:m066:

Reactions: mastermind
Average Joe(sephine)

You are 66% Narcissist!