Oct 4, 2008
A Hippie Commune
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
Recently 2
Here's the test:

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=12982983378233538256

Your result for The How Narcissistic Are You Test ...
Average Joe (sephine)

You are 54% Narcissist!
11204110964929919758.jpeg

The average score is 58% Narcissistic. A high score is over 70% and a low one is under 45% Narcissistic.

You've got a healthy interest in yourself AND in other people and the world around you. You rock!

Exact same.

The average score is 58% Narcissistic. A high score is over 70% and a low one is under 45% Narcissistic. You've got a healthy interest in yourself AND in other people and the world around you. You rock!

Average Joe(sephine)

You are 52% Narcissist!

The average score is 58% Narcissistic. A high score is over 70% and a low one is under 45% Narcissistic.

You've got a healthy interest in yourself AND in other people and the world around you. You rock!

:rolleyes:

Echo

You are 44% Narcissist!
6023356710394826256.jpeg

The average score is 58% Narcissistic. A high score is over 70% and a low one is under 45% Narcissistic. You may be spiritual, friendly, or the person everyone turns to. Be careful - don't fall under another person's spell. Remember to take care of yourself too!

Average Joe(sephine)

You are 64% Narcissist!

You are 62% Narcissist!
:humble:
Thank you, thank you. I certainly do rock =D

You are 52% Narcissist!

Normal Nancy, me!

11204110964929919758.jpeg

The average score is 58% Narcissistic. A high score is over 70% and a low one is under 45% Narcissistic. You've got a healthy interest in yourself AND in other people and the world around you. You rock!
modified from: Hendin, H.M., & Cheek, J.M. (1997). Assessing Hypersensitive Narcissism: A Re-examination of Murray's Narcissism Scale. Journal of Research in Personality, 31, 588-599.

Average Joe(sephine)

You are 58% Narcissist!

Sweet, the test says I rock! :peace:

Same score as Seeker, Rosenrot & Satya.

(excluding shai) I got the highest score so far... Now I feel like a bad person! WAH! :sad:

Interesting as it takes the form of my father's nature.
Now it is to see how much has been adopted by it.

Narcissus

You are 74% Narcissist!

Haha it is clear to see that the quiz is total bullshit considering it's lack of justification and reliability. I am pretty much the most caring person in the world.

You are 52% Narcissist!

Dude, I rock.

This "test" didn't have answers I could corelate to my own feelings/ideals/beliefs satisfactorily.

Average Joe(sephine)

You are 70% Narcissist!

No need to rewrite all of that other stuff.

I am an ENTP what do you think.

100% Narcissist

JK

not really :mhula: