How do you respond when crushed upon?? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

How do you respond when crushed upon??

How do your respond when crushed on?

• Huh? Crushed on? Never happens, ever...

Votes: 25 40.3%
  • Nothing...

Votes: 14 22.6%
  • Run away!!!!

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • Demand daily tribute of dessert

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
Ignore it and hope it goes away!

Naw, just kidding. Someone has only had a crush on me once (to my knowledge) and I had absolutely no idea that they did until she told me. I was extremely surprised because people never like me as more than a friend. I told her I was flattered but that my feelings weren't reciprocal. She avoided me for awhile after that but we eventually started to hang out again.

With abrasive playfulness. Then sex. I like to think of the abrasive playfulness as social foreplay though. Its often mistaken for random bitchery and snobbery. The sex usually removes all doubt though.

I'm horrible at noticing if someone has a crush on me. I can be pretty darn blind to it and the other person probably thinks that I'm an ass or something. You have to tell me that you have a crush on me for me to even begin to notice it.

I'm horrible at noticing if someone has a crush on me. I can be pretty darn blind to it and the other person probably thinks that I'm an ass or something. You have to tell me that you have a crush on me for me to even begin to notice it.

:m015: (clear enough for you?)

I usually know when someone is crushing on me, and if I don't return that sentiment, I get pretty awkward. I've had a terrible experience in the past where I've carried on as if nothing was different and the person accused me of leading them on. Now I find myself not knowing how to behave in such a situation.

When I return the sentiments, however, I hop on every opportunity to flirt and banter and go home with a big, goofy smile on my face. In which case, I will definitely make a cheeky request for tribute :p

Last edited:
I ran across a few crushes when women figured out I had a good job and wasn't an axe-murder. Yet, they did not really know me...they were in a hurry. How this was love was beyond me? I tried to slow things down a bit...and they decided to move on to their next hastily arranged relationship.

:m145:don't even pretend . . .
Hmm, well if you're saying what I think you're saying...I guess I'm gonna have to ask you on a showmance date some time. We can go to the swimming pool filled with candy and eat like elephants. It'd be sweet.

Gasp! You're trying to take my Restraint away?

Oh so NOW you wake up. You were just trying to play hard to get.

Well, you snooze you lose, Mister!

*kidnaps Restraint and runs off on a romantic getaway to the Reese Pieces factory*

*kidnaps Restraint and runs off on a romantic getaway to the Reese Pieces factory*
You can't steal my crush that easily!
Just you wait...

Now who will take me to the ball?

You can't steal my crush that easily!
Just you wait...

Would you like to duel? *pulls out rapier and grins roguishly*

Oh, it's a duel now.
I will duel you for Restraints heart

Very well! En guard!

*privately muses if there are some chandeliers she can swing from... and maybe get a dashing cape while she's at it*

*watches all the fun with secret longing* c

yea, crushes dont happen...

Hmm, well if you're saying what I think you're saying...I guess I'm gonna have to ask you on a showmance date some time. We can go to the swimming pool filled with candy and eat like elephants. It'd be sweet.

:m015::m015::m015: