Hillary Clinton's Prison Term | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Hillary Clinton's Prison Term

While I am deeply disappointed in her performance as a candidate, and angry at the nimnods who put her in the catbird seat with little to no opposition, and who refused to see that the youth of the Democratic base had no use for her. I remain unconvinced that the crimes she is accused of are real. It would appear that she is guilty of being a Luddite more than anything else. That said, I believe that an independent prosecutor should be unleashed upon her and be given a budget of what they wasted on the Benghazi investigation. It would be the best thing for those moronic Democratic Party higher ups.

I also believe that what actually went down in Libya will never come to light as it was more than likely a series of major international crimes that the US would never live up to or admit. Along those lines, I also believe that the two parties have abandoned their traditional covering of each others asses when it comes to covert operations overseas, which may have the beneficial effect of curtailing those operations, but I doubt it.
I honestly do not comprehend this. Government email is supposed to remain on government approved systems. This is so that the data can be captured AND monitored. Monitored for threats and so that just in case there is a breach, it is known and the associated data can be addressed as needed.
Hillary KNEW this and chose to have her own server where none of this was happening. We know this to be fact.

Now, I have worked for the government at a far lower where I never would have had access to sensitive information that level but I can tell you it was made exceptionally clear to everyone what the consequences for not protecting secured material was.

I dont see how her guilt can be remotely questioned at this point.

I like the direction this thread is going in, which is no direction.

I require details
Um...I enjoy the smell of it is about the extent of the details

Reactions: hush
I honestly do not comprehend this. Government email is supposed to remain on government approved systems. This is so that the data can be captured AND monitored. Monitored for threats and so that just in case there is a breach, it is known and the associated data can be addressed as needed.
Hillary KNEW this and chose to have her own server where none of this was happening. We know this to be fact.

Now, I have worked for the government at a far lower where I never would have had access to sensitive information that level but I can tell you it was made exceptionally clear to everyone what the consequences for not protecting secured material was.

I dont see how her guilt can be remotely questioned at this point.
Do you feel that Colin Powel and Condoleezza Rice should also be prosecuted for their use of private email during their tenures as Secretaries of State?

Do you feel that Colin Powel and Condoleezza Rice should also be prosecuted for their use of private email during their tenures as Secretaries of State?
They did not have their own private server setup.

They did not have their own private server setup.
Wouldn't a private email on a public server be more of a threat to national security than a private email on a private server?

eta. actual question, I honestly don't know. Also China has already hacked the Government a few times so there is also that....

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow
I think everyone in the government should be imprisoned. Checkmate

Reactions: Skarekrow and Jet
Wouldn't a private email on a public server be more of a threat to national security than a private email on a private server?

eta. actual question, I honestly don't know. Also China has already hacked the Government a few times so there is also that....
It's possible it's also possible not. It all depends on how it was setup. However I will go back to my original point as to why government email is expected to stay on government servers. Capture and monitoring. If it's not on a government server it can't be monitored by government personnel. So if it is hacked...they know or most likely know.

I'm not gonna read this entire thread to find out. I just wanna know if Eventhorizon has projected some weird satisfaction of Hilary getting raped in prison.

Here ya go

Accountable for what exactly?

Do you know what many woman have to experience in prison? Just because substandard living conditions, lack of sanitary supplies, beatings, and rapes are common practice in prisons doesn't mean that anyone should have to experience it because they are "not any better than anyone else". The US prison system is fucked up I wouldn't wish it on most of the people who end up there ... scratch that, I don't wish it on anyone.

I agree. But if anyone should have to experience those things, I think one of the most deplorable people on the planet should.

I look forward to hearing what Hillary's prison name will be.

Here ya go
Hush to the rescue!

Obama-as-Superman1.jpg

Thanks Obama Hush

Um... focus.

@Eventhorizon what are you hoping will happen to Hillary Clinton should she be incarcerated?
@Eventhorizon what are you hoping will happen to Hillary Clinton should she be incarcerated?
I simply want her to be treated no differently than anyone else
This idea you can get away with whatever you like because of the connections you have made..
..i have no desire to live with in or abide by a crime syndicate.
I only want a picture of her in handcuffs and then I don't care. She serves her time and moves on.