Hillary Clinton's Prison Term | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Hillary Clinton's Prison Term

.......FOCUS

Stop pussy footing around the question.

What exactly do you hope will happen to Clinton should she go to jail?

I hope I finally get to see her without makeup. And I hope to see her camel toe sticking out some bright orange jail pants, because she never wears orange pantsuits.

Disclaimer: This is fake news. @Eventhorizon probably didn't really say these words in the context of this thread...

Last edited:
Reactions: Jet
Stop pussy footing around the question.

What exactly do you hope will happen to Clinton should she go to jail?
I believe you may have lost your mind. I already answered this.

I said "exactly" you were very vague.
I simply want her to be treated no differently than anyone else

Can you specifically list what treatments you are hoping she will be subjected to?

Reactions: Skarekrow
I said "exactly" you were very vague.

Can you specifically list what treatments you are hoping she will be subjected to?
Funny.

Gnaw....gnaw....gnaw.....chew...griiiiiind.... chew...nibble...nibble....BITE...riiiiiiiiip.... chew...chew....The is me eating my own nuts off of myself...

You're beginning to frighten me. :m035:

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
This thread is to discuss what event's Hillary will likely experiencein prison. Who she will meet and who will take her under their wing. Will Hillary become a prison play toy? Will she get into fights? Will she get hooked on drugs? Will she get any prison tattoos?
Hillary is going to jail, what will her life be like before, during and after?

Are you kidding me? It's like you're not even trying to cultivate worth-reading content anymore. Go choke on Bill's dick.

I don't really like being quoted for something I never said. It's funny but I dont want people believing I really said that.
@Milktoast Bandit oe.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit