Hillary Clinton's Prison Term | INFJ Forum

Hillary Clinton's Prison Term

Eventhorizon

Permanently relocated
Banned
May 19, 2013
MBTI
INTJ
This thread is to discuss what event's Hillary will likely experiencein prison. Who she will meet and who will take her under their wing. Will Hillary become a prison play toy? Will she get into fights? Will she get hooked on drugs? Will she get any prison tattoos?
Hillary is going to jail, what will her life be like before, during and after?

This thread is to discuss what event's Hillary will likely experiencein prison. Who she will meet and who will take her under their wing. Will Hillary become a prison play toy? Will she get into fights? Will she get hooked on drugs? Will she get any prison tattoos?

What do you hope would happen to her, in such a scenario?

She's too big to go to jail.

Do you have a secret crush on Hillary? Just admit it already. I won't judge you.

Do you have a secret crush on Hillary? Just admit it already. I won't judge you.
giphy.gif

What do you hope would happen to her, in such a scenario?
Only that she is held accountable. So technically everyone should have the right as a human being to feel safe in prison but no one ever does. Shes not any better than anyone else so she should have to experience prison in exactly the same way.

So what type of federal prisoner will she be?

I believe Hillary will fair better than Martha should she go to prison. More like a stay in a cheap motel rather than actual prison.

Thanks @Eventhorizon This thread just made me snap my spine when I curled up into a ball to bite my own nuts.
Huh. I can honestly say that out of all the comments I considered might present themselves, that was never one.

I believe Hillary will fair better than Martha should she go to prison. More like a stay in a cheap motel rather than actual prison.
Perhaps..but what do any of us really know concerning Martha's attendance?

Reactions: Sandie33
Only that she is held accountable. So technically everyone should have the right as a human being to feel safe in prison but no one ever does. Shes not any better than anyone else so she should have to experience prison in exactly the same way.
Accountable for what exactly?

Do you know what many woman have to experience in prison? Just because substandard living conditions, lack of sanitary supplies, beatings, and rapes are common practice in prisons doesn't mean that anyone should have to experience it because they are "not any better than anyone else". The US prison system is fucked up I wouldn't wish it on most of the people who end up there ... scratch that, I don't wish it on anyone.

Accountable for what exactly?

Do you know what many woman have to experience in prison? Just because substandard living conditions, lack of sanitary supplies, beatings, and rapes are common practice in prisons doesn't mean that anyone should have to experience it because they are "not any better than anyone else". The US prison system is fucked up I wouldn't wish it on most of the people who end up there ... scratch that, I don't wish it on anyone.
I agree. But if anyone should have to experience those things, I think one of the most deplorable people on the planet should.

I look forward to hearing what Hillary's prison name will be.

I think one of the most deplorable people on the planet should
What exactly has she done that she is ranked to you as one of the MOST deplorable people on the PLANET.

I can pull up my local police website and easily provide you with the names of a dozen or more child molesters who are on the sex offender registry. Pretty sure they qualify as being more deplorable than Hillary.

What exactly has she done that she is ranked to you as one of the MOST deplorable people on the PLANET.

I can pull up my local police website and easily provide you with the names of a dozen or more child molesters who are on the sex offender registry. Pretty sure they qualify as being more deplorable than Hillary.
Many many posts here on this subject. Also, not THE MOST deplorable, one of the most deplorable. Please try to follow along.
Hillary Clinton has a 40 year long crime spree under her belt. But we can fast forward to present day and complete disregard for national security. Caring nothing for human life other than her own etc..