Hillary Clinton's Prison Term | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Hillary Clinton's Prison Term

Are you kidding me? It's like you're not even trying to cultivate worth-reading content anymore. Go choke on Bill's dick.
You have me confused with Monica and women who have been raped by Bill.

You have me confused with Monica and women who have been raped by Bill.
No, I wasn't confused. What I was suggesting is that you go deliberately go get raped by Bill's dick- which by the way- means it's consensual. And if you'd like you can put a cute lil maid outfit out. Getting out all those repressed sexual fantasies may do you good, buddy.

No, I wasn't confused. What I was suggesting is that you go deliberately go get raped by Bill's dick- which by the way- means it's consensual. And if you'd like you can put a cute lil maid outfit out. Getting out all those repressed sexual fantasies may do you good, buddy.
Is this your way of telling me we aren't going to be friends?

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
That's not rape slant. Check your fuckin privilege.

Hillary Clinton has recently been caught flapping her excessively large jowls again. Saying Comey is the reason she lost the election. Comey kept your corrupt ass out of jail @#$&!
The arrogance is stunning. You lost the election because most saw you for the corrupt @#$^& you are.

Capture.JPG

Reactions: Skarekrow
Now that Trump is putting in a new head of the FBI is it only a matter of time before Hillary is brought up on charges? I certainly hope so as prosecuting her will be the only way she can clear her name.

Now that Trump is putting in a new head of the FBI is it only a matter of time before Hillary is brought up on charges? I certainly hope so as prosecuting her will be the only way she can clear her name.

Why do you care if she clears her name?

This thread is to discuss what event's Hillary will likely experiencein prison. Who she will meet and who will take her under their wing. Will Hillary become a prison play toy? Will she get into fights? Will she get hooked on drugs? Will she get any prison tattoos?
Hillary is going to jail, what will her life be like before, during and after?

I'm pretty confident she won't be going to jail. Not saying she does / doesn't deserve it, but that woman has some connections that are way deeper than just the FBI / CIA / NSA. Even if she were to be convicted, she would very likely be pardoned (if only for the power play that is behind her and her constituents). She would sooner be assassinated than go to jail.

Reactions: Stu
I'm pretty confident she won't be going to jail. Not saying she does / doesn't deserve it, but that woman has some connections that are way deeper than just the FBI / CIA / NSA. Even if she were to be convicted, she would very likely be pardoned (if only for the power play that is behind her and her constituents). She would sooner be assassinated than go to jail.
I disagree, there would be no pardon for her from Pres Trump. I doubt there would be a conviction because as Comey pointed out, there is not enough evidence to prove criminality. I am thinking it is going to happen because the noose is tightening around his neck.

Reactions: Wyote
2693.jpg

I disagree, there would be no pardon for her from Pres Trump. I doubt there would be a conviction because as Comey pointed out, there is not enough evidence to prove criminality. I am thinking it is going to happen because the noose is tightening around his neck.

Well the truth is only one persons perspective of reality. That's why history is written by those who won the war and not vice-versa. I suspect there is enough evidence to convict her on several things, if only for the sheer nature of the positions she has held. There is no way to avoid it under the US system of government. Certainly, Trump may even try it as an offensive tactic with respect to his agenda, if only to attack the constituents behind her. Still, the level of power is far to great for one man to overcome (even the president). Though it would create a divide in the people and force the support of the people that he needs to continue said agenda. Really, there is no other reason to force the issue.

@FreeSp1r1t There are plenty of powerful people who want to prosecute and convict her, they are just as powerful as those that would protect her. As I said earlier in this thread, the crimes she may well be guilty of are the kinds of things that the US gov has been doing for generations, and nobody is going to be prosecuted for those.

Reactions: Wyote
@FreeSp1r1t There are plenty of powerful people who want to prosecute and convict her, they are just as powerful as those that would protect her. As I said earlier in this thread, the crimes she may well be guilty of are the kinds of things that the US gov has been doing for generations, and nobody is going to be prosecuted for those.

I think our idea of who is really in charge differs. Especially if you believe the power structure is equal.