Hillary Clinton's Prison Term | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Hillary Clinton's Prison Term

so if it came down to trump or hilary in 2020 you wouldn't vote?

That’s a big “what if”...I certainly wouldn’t vote for Trump.
But I certainly wouldn’t be happy with HRC.
Don’t try and box me in with your stupid games man.
I’m no Hillary fan...and I am less of a Trump fan.
Don’t try and paint me any other way.
You know jack shit about me and my views.
Assumptive twit.

Reactions: infinite dreams
That’s a big “what if”...I certainly wouldn’t vote for Trump.
But I certainly wouldn’t be happy with HRC.
Don’t try and box me in with your stupid games man.
I’m no Hillary fan...and I am less of a Trump fan.
Don’t try and paint me any other way.
You know jack shit about me and my views.
Assumptive twit.

fair-do's

i'll take that on good faith

Reactions: Skarekrow
FBI documents detail Clinton and Mueller’s own ‘Russiagate’ – but they’re classified
Published time: 3 Oct, 2018 20:11 Edited time: 4 Oct, 2018 08:00

The FBI is facing new calls to declassify documents relating to the sale of US uranium to a Russian company, documents that could implicate Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and ‘Russiagate’ witch-hunter Robert Mueller.
While Clinton and crew relentlessly push the idea that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia in the run-up to the 2016 election, and while Special Counsel Robert Mueller searches with a magnifying glass for any sign of this collusion, all parties involved are much quieter when it comes to the Uranium One scandal.

Among a trove of documents relating to the controversial deal, the FBI has identified 37 pages that could shine a light on why then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and the Obama administration approved the deal.

The pages were recently added to the agency’s Freedom of Information Act online vault. The only problem - they’re classified.

The reasons given for the classification will sound familiar to anyone following President Trump’s recent struggle to declassify another set of FBI documents: doing so would violate the privacy of individuals involved, would place national security at risk, would disclose secret law enforcement techniques, and would reveal confidential inter-agency communication, among others.

What we do know about Uranium One reads like a Cold War spy thriller.

The debacle began in 2009 when state-owned Russian atomic energy firm Rosatom was in talks to buy part of Canadian-based mining company Uranium One, and with it control over 20 percent of America’s uranium supply.

As the deal was being hashed out, the FBI planted a spy posing as a consultant, businessman William Douglas Campbell, in Rosatom. Campbell uncovered evidence that Rosatom’s main executive in America, Vadim Mikerin, was involved in bribery, extortion, and money laundering, as he sought to gain “improper business advantages” for US firms that worked with a Rosatom-owned firm he chaired.

The FBI compiled Campbell’s evidence, and Mikerin was charged and deported, but not until summer 2018. Back in 2010, the Obama administration approved the sale of Uranium One to Rosatom anyway.

The sale needed to be approved by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CIFUS), which was chaired by Hillary Clinton. Campbell told three separate Congressional committees that Moscow had hired lobbying firm APCO Worldwide to use its influence with Clinton to negotiate the deal, for which the Clinton Foundation would receive generous kickbacks.
https://www.rt.com/usa/440256-clint..._medium=aplication_chrome&utm_campaign=chrome