Hillary Clinton's Prison Term | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Hillary Clinton's Prison Term

hmm...if memory serves, didn't they have her on 60-minutes or was it Dateline NBC while she (Martha)was incarcerated? ...I'll go see if I can find a clip, I'm fairly certain I recall her showing her digs and claiming she was teaching crafts & housekeeping to the other inmates :) I'll be back EH...

Yet again, I can not find what I was looking for:
--close of course doesn't count. The internet has a partial on Martha's interview with Barbara Walters on 20/20, however it's about Barbara. Leaves me to wonder if they ensured the video not be found. Her exit interview on Oprah is there.

I did find this...

and, I did find this....which I believe the underlying message is relevant to the current pursuit of Hillary and her issues (esp. the lying issue)
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/05/22/it-s-time-for-america-to-pardon-martha-stewart.html
“The lesson here is that the conduct of a small group of employees, or of even a single employee, can reflect badly on all of us and have significant ramifications for the entire firm,” This is my belief what had occurred with the majority of Hillary's emails--when one delegates to subordinates, yada-yada-yada....

on the women's federal prison... Martha's stay enacted great change in how residents continue on there.

***I don't pick a side--rather run it right up the middle. To quote Margaret Thatcher: "You stand in the middle of the road long enough, you'll get run-over by both sides." ad-lib: keep moving straight up the middle and they'll have a difficult time catching up :)

Reactions: Skarekrow and Jet
Awww thanks for thinking of my scrotum.

I gotchu <3

That's it, I am converting to.....Scotch

26-ron-swanson-quotes-that-are-never-not-funny-2-19806-1465304770-0_dblbig.jpg

That is how I read it too. That is why I responded with a quip that was as equally sarcastic...

*makes joke and no one gets it* #storyofmylife

ETA: @Pleiades can verify the frequency with which my humor is not appreciated. Apparently sarcasm and obscure presidential jokes are not as funny to most as they are to me *sadz*

Lol, oh. It went over my head! :sob:

Thanks @Eventhorizon This thread just made me snap my spine when I curled up into a ball to bite my own nuts.

You know, I was thinking about it and if this thread could drive you to break your back while trying to gnaw on your nuts, can you just imagine how I would have felt being chained to this for 50 years?
So scary...:m033:

Could I suggest a less painful form of punishment? Maybe waterboard me every day for the next 50?

Maybe waterboard me every day for the next 50?
OMG ... have you ever tried waterboarding ... it is far more terrifying in real life than it sounds like it would be. Just stick with a flogging.

Reactions: hush
You are right ... if the purpose of this post was simply to whinge about your BEC then yeah everything I posted is irrelevant. I default to debate mode, or "argument mode" as I guess you are interpreting it. I personally have nothing to add to your bitchfest. So I shall leave you to it. I'm truly sorry that even after her loss you still aren't able to make like Elsa.

Me implying I belonged in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant was an attempt at a joke to match your joke (I personally thought mine was funnier, because the idea of me having more babies is kind of hilarious ... though sandwiches are serious business, so maybe that is what threw you off?).
No you don't understand. I'm totally cool with her loss. It's the universe aligning, the dark side being beaten back by the light. It's just that she needs to go to jail and part of my rant is designed to make sure people don't forget that to include Rump.

If you are really an entj I am concluding that they are funny.

Reactions: Sandie33
@Jet I read it as you have a strong opinion on everything - so he pretended to be shocked you had one here. I think he was trying to be sarcastic. ;)
Sarcastically funny. I'm layered like that.

Reactions: Sandie33
You know, I was thinking about it and if this thread could drive you to break your back while trying to gnaw on your nuts, can you just imagine how I would have felt being chained to this for 50 years?
So scary...:m033:

Could I suggest a less painful form of punishment? Maybe waterboard me every day for the next 50?

I'm sorry. You'll have to file an appeal.

Reactions: hush and Jet
I don't even know what thread I'm on but I have to say that I heard a truly horrible thing on the radio, I don't know where this happened but in at least one torture detention camp, part of the torture included having to remain silent while in extreme pain. The torturers technique is to obliterate the humanity of the person they are torturing. Completely fragment their sense of self as a human being. I am fascinated by how humanity can behave in such dark ways against people. Psychology has been used in this dark way as a form of warfare. Truly dark.

How can this shit even happen?

I don't even know what thread I'm on but I have to say that I heard a truly horrible thing on the radio, I don't know where this happened but in at least one torture detention camp, part of the torture included having to remain silent while in extreme pain. The torturers technique is to obliterate the humanity of the person they are torturing. Completely fragment their sense of self as a human being. I am fascinated by how humanity can behave in such dark ways against people. Psychology has been used in this dark way as a form of warfare. Truly dark.

How can this shit even happen?
Heck no need to even induce pain, true silence itself with drive you mad in under an hour.

http://knowledgenuts.com/2014/06/02/true-silence-will-drive-you-mad/
The quietest room in the world is at Orfield Labs in Minneapolis. Engineered to keep out as much noise as possible and absorb noise rather than reflect it, it has an average sound level of about –9 decibels (while most of us would call about 30 decibels a comfortably quiet level). Spending time alone in the room means that you can hear nothing but your own organs working, and it’s such an unsettling experience that it’s led to hallucinations and a record time spent in the room of 45 minutes.

Ironically, our prison system here is a crime unto itself. Horrific, truly, crimes against humanity that we allow because it's easier to brush people we don't want to deal with under a rug, than to do something to actually help heal and rehabilitate individuals. And don't get me started on solitary confinement...

The worst horror stories exist in the world around us, not in storybooks.
Not to mention the privatisation of Prisons ...which makes a profit out of having and keeping people in prison. Same with some private mental health services. Keep profit out of public sector services or people are going to be used and chewed up. Yep, it really is a horror story.

No you don't understand. I'm totally cool with her loss. It's the universe aligning, the dark side being beaten back by the light. It's just that she needs to go to jail and part of my rant is designed to make sure people don't forget that to include Rump.

If you are really an entj I am concluding that they are funny.

I assumed you were cool with your loss. I still think that you need to pull an Elsa if the thought of her not going to jail gives you the vapours.

And I could not tell you about other ENTJs (I don't know that I've met another one) but I am hilarious! I figure, I'm stuck with me for the rest of my life, might as well have fun with it.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Last time I got into a heated discussion about politics with a conservative I ended up having hilariously awkward but fun sex with them (although that might have been the scotch....still too risky to chance it.)

Its a shame he turned out to be not only a Trumpster (which I could have maybe handled...maybe), but he was a straight up racist. It was actually a rather fun and not at all angry discussion.

Please start anyway. It's unlikely we will have sex.

Reactions: Jet
Please start anyway. It's unlikely we will have sex.
Too lazy and sober to go on an in depth rant .... but basically trolls (not even subtle ones, 4Chan ones) were able to concoct this conspiracy theory that is easily disproven (I mean the place doesn't even have a basement) and it was so easy for people to believe and freak the fuck out because they are so riled up with hatred and I am honestly surprised that the gun man who went to the place didn't kill anyone.

I have such disgust for so much of humanity and the whole #pizzagate just served as depressing proof that I am right to think so poorly of my species.

Also, after it was proven false and folks made a joke out of it they attacked poor innocent pineapples (which are awesome on pizza).

Reactions: Skarekrow
Too lazy and sober to go on an in depth rant .... but basically trolls (not even subtle ones, 4Chan ones) were able to concoct this conspiracy theory that is easily disproven (I mean the place doesn't even have a basement) and it was so easy for people to believe and freak the fuck out because they are so riled up with hatred and I am honestly surprised that the gun man who went to the place didn't kill anyone.

I have such disgust for so much of humanity and the whole #pizzagate just served as depressing proof that I am right to think so poorly of my species.

Also, after it was proven false and folks made a joke out of it they attacked poor innocent pineapples (which are awesome on pizza).
See, no sex.

Reactions: Jet