Hillary Clinton's Prison Term | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Hillary Clinton's Prison Term

Many many posts here on this subject. Also, not THE MOST deplorable, one of the most deplorable. Please try to follow along.
Hillary Clinton has a 40 year long crime spree under her belt. But we can fast forward to present day and complete disregard for national security. Caring nothing for human life other than her own etc..
Um... I said one of the most, I think you are the one who should be following along. Yes I put the emphasis on most, but she isn't even in the top 5% of deplorable people on the planet IMO.

1. Your definition of crime must be different than mine.
2. Have you got any military or foreign service background? Actual disregard for national security is rampant and far more hazardous than Clinton's email nonsense.
3. Caring nothing about human life other than their own seems to be the conservative capitalistic way... again I do not see how that makes her unique or exceptionally deplorable.

Accountable for what exactly?

Do you know what many woman have to experience in prison? Just because substandard living conditions, lack of sanitary supplies, beatings, and rapes are common practice in prisons doesn't mean that anyone should have to experience it because they are "not any better than anyone else". The US prison system is fucked up I wouldn't wish it on most of the people who end up there ... scratch that, I don't wish it on anyone.

Ironically, our prison system here is a crime unto itself. Horrific, truly, crimes against humanity that we allow because it's easier to brush people we don't want to deal with under a rug, than to do something to actually help heal and rehabilitate individuals. And don't get me started on solitary confinement...

The worst horror stories exist in the world around us, not in storybooks.

Um... I said one of the most, I think you are the one who should be following along. Yes I put the emphasis on most, but she isn't even in the top 5% of deplorable people on the planet IMO.

1. Your definition of crime must be different than mine.
2. Have you got any military or foreign service background? Actual disregard for national security is rampant and far more hazardous than Clinton's email nonsense.
3. Caring nothing about human life other than their own seems to be the conservative capitalistic way... again I do not see how that makes her unique or exceptionally deplorable.
You mean to tell me that you have an opinion? I simply never would have guessed that.

Hillary Clinton is in the public eye. She desperately attempts to paint herself as a defender of people. Many buy into this greedily drinking the coolaid. In part for me, it's just a way of my saying I see through You, I see you for what you are nd I am not one of your mindless drones. The other aspect is that in her positions and potential positions, She has a real chance to do real damage. She must be kept from this.
Saying there are worse people in the world is relative. She ran for the most powerful position in the world and actually got close to it. I think that justifies scrutiny of her specifically rather than spending my time on people I have never even heard of.

I simply never would have guessed that.
IKR...Its quite a shame. I should hurry up and find some way to trick a man into marrying me so I can have him do the thinking for me and I can go back to making babies and making sandwiches like a good woman should.

the most powerful position in the world
The POTUS has not been the most powerful position in the world for quite some time now. I actually believe the general global consensus is that Putin currently holds that position...talk about someone who does real damage. Only imagine what he will get up too now that his bestie is president elect.

I think that justifies scrutiny of her specifically rather than spending my time on people I have never even heard of.
Large dangers start out small. You and I personally have no power against Hillary and other powerful types (because lets face it we don't live in a democracy, we live in a Republic and that has been mostly a good thing from the historical perspective). If people expended as much effort battling the small nameless evils around them instead of vilifying someone who is a career politician (and as such pretty much as equally shady as the majority of old guard career politicians), then maybe societal changes might actually take place. But that would require us to you know, do something, and who has time for that?

Reactions: Skarekrow
Perhaps..but what do any of us really know concerning Martha's attendance?
hmm...if memory serves, didn't they have her on 60-minutes or was it Dateline NBC while she (Martha)was incarcerated? ...I'll go see if I can find a clip, I'm fairly certain I recall her showing her digs and claiming she was teaching crafts & housekeeping to the other inmates :) I'll be back EH...

IKR...Its quite a shame. I should hurry up and find some way to trick a man into marrying me so I can have him do the thinking for me and I can go back to making babies and making sandwiches like a good woman should.

The POTUS has not been the most powerful position in the world for quite some time now. I actually believe the general global consensus is that Putin currently holds that position...talk about someone who does real damage. Only imagine what he will get up too now that his bestie is president elect.

Large dangers start out small. You and I personally have no power against Hillary and other powerful types (because lets face it we don't live in a democracy, we live in a Republic and that has been mostly a good thing from the historical perspective). If people expended as much effort battling the small nameless evils around them instead of vilifying someone who is a career politician (and as such pretty much as equally shady as the majority of old guard career politicians), then maybe societal changes might actually take place. But that would require us to you know, do something, and who has time for that?
Almost everything you have posted here is completely irrelevant.

My saying you have an opinion was an attempt at a joke. Everyone has an opinion.
I'm not going to argue the most powerful position in the world. Even if it's not it's close enough but I'm certainly not going to go out dreg up information to prove this. It's close enough to make the point I was trying to make. Arguing the point is a waste of time.
Correct, I have no power against Hillary. So this is nothing more than my venting. It helps because it would be worse to bottle it up and let it fester.

What exactly has she done that she is ranked to you as one of the MOST deplorable people on the PLANET.

I can pull up my local police website and easily provide you with the names of a dozen or more child molesters who are on the sex offender registry. Pretty sure they qualify as being more deplorable than Hillary.
Dont forget that hillary is part of a child molestation ring, allegedly. #pizzagate

Almost everything you have posted here is completely irrelevant.

My saying you have an opinion was an attempt at a joke. Everyone has an opinion.
I'm not going to argue the most powerful position in the world. Even if it's not it's close enough but I'm certainly not going to go out dreg up information to prove this. It's close enough to make the point I was trying to make. Arguing the point is a waste of time.
Correct, I have no power against Hillary. So this is nothing more than my venting. It helps because it would be worse to bottle it up and let it fester.
You are right ... if the purpose of this post was simply to whinge about your BEC then yeah everything I posted is irrelevant. I default to debate mode, or "argument mode" as I guess you are interpreting it. I personally have nothing to add to your bitchfest. So I shall leave you to it. I'm truly sorry that even after her loss you still aren't able to make like Elsa.

Me implying I belonged in the kitchen barefoot and pregnant was an attempt at a joke to match your joke (I personally thought mine was funnier, because the idea of me having more babies is kind of hilarious ... though sandwiches are serious business, so maybe that is what threw you off?).

Reactions: Skarekrow
@Jet I read it as you have a strong opinion on everything - so he pretended to be shocked you had one here. I think he was trying to be sarcastic. ;)

@Jet I read it as you have a strong opinion on everything - so he pretended to be shocked you had one here. I think he was trying to be sarcastic. ;)
That is how I read it too. That is why I responded with a quip that was as equally sarcastic...

*makes joke and no one gets it* #storyofmylife

ETA: @Pleiades can verify the frequency with which my humor is not appreciated. Apparently sarcasm and obscure presidential jokes are not as funny to most as they are to me *sadz*

Last edited:
Reactions: dang and Skarekrow
please start
Last time I got into a heated discussion about politics with a conservative I ended up having hilariously awkward but fun sex with them (although that might have been the scotch....still too risky to chance it.)

Its a shame he turned out to be not only a Trumpster (which I could have maybe handled...maybe), but he was a straight up racist. It was actually a rather fun and not at all angry discussion.

Last time I got into a heated discussion about politics with a conservative I ended up having hilariously awkward but fun sex with them (although that might have been the scotch....still too risky to chance it.)

That's it, I am converting to.....Scotch

That's it, I am converting to.....Scotch
Damn right ... all these folks today with their "Netfilx and Chill," lets just be honest adults about it and call it like it is ... nothing wrong with a little Scotch and Crotch!

Reactions: dang, Stu and hush