For yourself, Beauty, Brains, Athletic, or Personality? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

For yourself, Beauty, Brains, Athletic, or Personality?

If you could only have one, which would you choose?

• Physical Beauty

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Brains - Intelligence

Votes: 10 20.0%
  • Athletic Prowess

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Great Personality

Votes: 21 42.0%
  • None of the above

Votes: 13 26.0%

• Total voters
I voted for none of the above. I'm not someone who believes you have to choose from the choices given you.

If wisdom were up there, I might choose that. Wisdom would also include some kind of intelligence and beauty too!

Intelligence, because it seems I can never have enough.

I think that sounded greedy. Sorry guys.

Intelligence because I desire to have understanding. I also would like to make a contribution in the world that has meaning and truth. I'm already not particularly social and so could do alright without personality, and looks always fade. I've never been athletic and don't particularly care about that.

I chose personality, because if you're not able to relate well to others, then it's a lonely road no matter what.

Picked personality as well, mtual understanding isvery important to me, the rest can be overcome or improved but personality is key to me.

None of the above :m093:

INTELLECT......

with just enough personality to be able to discuss my insights with other humans.

I said personality...the reason being is that I would assume with a great personality, I could better get along with people. I find that I have a hard time relating to them. The thing is, in my head, I can relate to anyone, I can assume the role of anyone, I can imagine what it's like to be anyone, but when it comes to actually translating that into the real world, it doesn't happen.

Personality. I'd like to be a combination of all of them, but if I had to choose, I'd rather be a nice/personable person who's the dullest crayon in the box.

Sigh.... +1

I said personality...the reason being is that I would assume with a great personality, I could better get along with people. I find that I have a hard time relating to them. The thing is, in my head, I can relate to anyone, I can assume the role of anyone, I can imagine what it's like to be anyone, but when it comes to actually translating that into the real world, it doesn't happen.

I suspect that one cannot have it both ways.

I chose brains and intellect, I think most of who I am is based on what I know and my ability to understand it, without that I dont know who I would be.

None of the above.
What might be nice is the ability to never need to associate with humans, ever again, and to not miss that association.

Social animals that we are, that is the stuff of dreams.