Do You Walk Softly? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Do You Walk Softly?

Yea, I do. And fast. If I'm not in a rush, I'll go a bit slower, but for the most part I'm a fast walker. And the sneaking up on people part I can relate with too.

I don't like to sneak up on people. I'm quite a fast walker but I don't make any considerable efforts to walk either softly or stomp around, I just do it and modify it as I go along.

Yeah, I walk pretty quietly a lot of the time, unless I'm wearing shoes D: I hate wearing formal shoes, they're so loud.
I also have the bad habit of dragging my feet (like skimming them across the ground) as I walk. I managed to wear through the heel of my boot XD
I'm not really bothered by people walking loudly unless it makes people stare at them, then I feel embarassed for them ^^"

Reactions: Blind Bandit
I drag my feet, too.
Just wanted to add that after replying to this post yesterday, I spent all day today paying attention to the way I walk so it wouldn't be too loud. Haha.

Your avatar is hot. I want that car.

I know eh, I want it too...

maybe we can buy it together and find out where it tops out at :D

When I'm in a comfortable environment (like home for example) I also naturally walk pretty lightly and swiftly. In other situations, I think I'm prone to walking very slowly, as if to not make sudden movements.

Last edited:
It'd be fun to see a poll on this. When I've got a purpose, I walk fast. When I don't, I like to take my time and wander. Always I am quiet, though it's not a conscious effort. I have frequently snuck up on people without meaning to. :)