Do you think it is ok to fatally harm someone because they are bad or killed someone? | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Do you think it is ok to fatally harm someone because they are bad or killed someone?

Also it’s hard to keep track considering we have like 50 states. :tearsofjoy:

So you’re good! :D

Wait... I can't tell the tone in that. Are you being facetious?

It's hard to keep track when I don't discuss these things on a normal basis, or watch the news. I can't handle it. So... it is easy for me to get confused. Knowing our 50 states isn't difficult for me at all. Accepting and keeping up with the violence, is, however.

Wait... I can't tell the tone in that. Are you being facetious?

It's hard to keep track when I don't discuss these things on a normal basis, or watch the news. I cant handle it. So... it is easy for me to get confused. Knowing our 50 states isn't difficult for me at all. Accepting and keeping up with the violence, is, however.

No I meant with the confusion in states Brit. I myself even get confused.

Ok. I just felt like a dumbass, admitted to it online and then thought I was still being teased. *sensitive me* Thanks for clearing that up.

I remember one happening in a Theater a few years back. Some Batman movie showing? Or something? ...I can't even go to a movie theater these days without smuggling my gun in my bra.

I’m still trying to get over the one that happened in Las Vegas two year ago on October... that one was absolutely horrific.

I was at the midnight premiere of The Dark Knight Rises when that one happened in the town next to me.
I've been too close to too many of them. One of my friends was at Virginia Tech when that one happened, but they were on the other side of campus thankfully.

I was at the midnight premiere of The Dark Knight Rises when that one happened in the town next to me.
I've been too close to too many of them. One of my friends was at Virginia Tech when that one happened, but they were on the other side of campus thankfully.

Geeze. I'm glad you are alright. That is terrifying.

You guys are on about the one at the festival from the hotel room? That really left me disturbed for quite a while I must admit...

You guys are on about the one at the festival from the hotel room? That really left me disturbed for quite a while I must admit...

That was the Las Vegas one

Also... I should've known better. You're not one to tease. ...forgive my sensitivity. You're much too sweet for all that noise.

I'm glad people can find room for laughter in this thread. :) <3 You all have me in stitches.

it's pretty wild to see random people walking around with a gun strapped to their hip. i'm really trying to get out of here lolol
I will be so happy for you. I planned on moving to Europe after college, but I fell in love with an American. OOPS!

That's called freedom!
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

HAHAHA I am trying so hard to contain my laughter and not look like a crazy person here in class lololol
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I'm a single female and I have to carry nearly all the time. I won't go for a walk without it, and I won't answer the door without it if my dog is barking. But, I never plan on having to use it. I hope I never do.
Whoa, really? I have a gun, but I prefer not to carry it. I don't even bring it on hikes unless I'm going into the deep woods. We have open carry here, too.
When I lived in the city and my SO was on tour a lot I basically lived alone and didn't have a gun.

Connecticut, West Virginia, Louisiana, Georgia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Carolina.
I don’t know why the names of these states make me feel nervous but they do. I can imagine all the isolated haunted homes and crazy redkneck, farmer people on meth with shotguns and shit
Oh, we have wayyyy worse states. LOL! :tearsofjoy:

Also, it is hilarious that Connecticut is lumped in with the others. Connecticut's reputation is as a bedroom community for NYC, loaded with prim and proper upper middle class New England charm. LOL! They have terrible highway construction, though.

Whoa, really? I have a gun, but I prefer not to carry it. I don't even bring it on hikes unless I'm going into the deep woods. We have open carry here, too.
When I lived in the city and my SO was on tour a lot I basically lived alone and didn't have a gun.

I'm terrified these days to otherwise not carry it.
Also, being born and raised in Cali, I still have that California mentality. I've seen too much shit, and I've been subject to it as well. I'm traumatized from the one time I had a gun pointed to my head. I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Well this took a turn since I last checked. Is it ok to kill jerks? Well, I dunno, but murica is haunted houses and farmers on meth, farmin’ their meth corn with shotguns, so we do know that much.

Meth kills. Guns kill. Haunted houses kill.
None of it's ok.

You’re kidding... I am so glad you were and are safe Wyote...

It was a terrible situation overall. For me it hit way close to home because I have a good friend that had a friend that graduated from University of Arizona and was one of the victims that got killed. She was actually just starting a new job in California for the Los Angeles Kings.

It got way too close to home. Felt very queasy the first time, and still haunted by it...