Do you think it is ok to fatally harm someone because they are bad or killed someone? | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Do you think it is ok to fatally harm someone because they are bad or killed someone?

Yeah I’ve always thought of America as a bizarre place to be honest with you. So much fucked up shit happens there. It’s like you either get abducted by UFOs, get your house destroyed by an hurricane, get shot randomly or end up living in an isolated haunted house in the middle of Louisiana. Even all the names of the states sound eery and disturbing. Jenny we aren’t living there! Anywhere but Murica please :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Sorry if I offend any of you Americans. I’d love to go to certain parts of it on holiday to the less eery sounding states.

Hahaha America is literally the land of total extremes. There is no balance. xD

And it's already confirmed! I ain't staying here haha, I am moving to the UK!

That's called freedom!

HAHAHA I am trying so hard to contain my laughter and not look like a crazy person here in class lololol

Knife crime happens here too. I've never seen it in action, but hear about all the time.

I don't have a problem with people taking other people's lives in self defense if they have to. But when people have to own guns for defending themselves from other humans - that's bizarre to me :nomouth:

This reminds me: I live in a small town where there is ever any gun crime. The last murder was like 10 years ago. But someone just down the street from me was shot to death in their home. It's terrifying.

I'm a single female and I have to carry nearly all the time. I won't go for a walk without it, and I won't answer the door without it if my dog is barking. But, I never plan on having to use it. I hope I never do.

Carrying a gun does help me though. It makes me more aware of everything that goes on around me. My observation skills are on point, especially when I'm carrying. Not everyone is a responsible carrier, but I know surely, I am.

That's called freedom!

Connecticut, West Virginia, Louisiana, Georgia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Carolina.

I don’t know why the names of these states make me feel nervous but they do. I can imagine all the isolated haunted homes and crazy redkneck,farmer people on meth with shotguns and shit :frowning:

fe05b64b845c4b4e8a3f858dfeac6e13.jpg

280a584e2fc19009ae5c7bf42247ddc4.jpg

I think.... not entirely sure, that Texas has lowered gun violence, and it may be due to the fact that everyone has a gun. Heh.

Which airport were you at, Jamie? Austin and Dallas, I thought were pretty good airports...

Pay attention to your class! What's wrong with you!?

Hahaha my second class hasn't started yet! Waiting for the professor to arrive.

Aaaaaaaand, "IDOWATIWANT!"

:tearsofjoy::grin:

Hahaha America is literally the land of total extremes. There is no balance. xD

And it's already confirmed! I ain't staying here haha, I am moving to the UK!

HAHAHA I am trying so hard to contain my laughter and not look like a crazy person here in class lololol

Very very good decision :tearsofjoy::kissingheart:

Connecticut, West Virginia, Louisiana, Georgia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Carolina.

I don’t know why the names of these states make me feel nervous but they do. I can imagine all the isolated haunted homes and crazy redkneck,farmer people on meth with shotguns and shit :frowning:
Yeah, but you have stuff too.... Like pickle colored Johnny's and spiddletwinkstonshire

I think.... not entirely sure, that Texas has lowered gun violence, and it may be due to the fact that everyone has a gun. Heh.

Which airport were you at, Jamie? Austin and Dallas, I thought were pretty good airports...

George bush international in Houston. I didn’t like the feel of the place at all. Also, Is it normal for your toilets to have huge gaps around the doorframe or is that just a Houston airport thing? I was taking a shit and literally anyone walking past could just look inside because the gaps are so big! :tearsofjoy:

George bush international in Houston. I didn’t like the feel of the place at all. Also, Is it normal for your toilets to have huge gaps around the doorframe or is that just a Houston airport thing? I was taking a shit and literally anyone walking past could just look inside because the gaps are so big! :tearsofjoy:

You literally said that (Houston), didn't you? Ugh* brain fog, sorry.

Hmm... I think a lot of the public restrooms have gaps that are too wide. Maybe not as wide as you experienced, but, still... I don't like it either.

People can't carry in airports though. *Thank god*

This reminds me: I live in a small town where there is ever any gun crime. The last murder was like 10 years ago. But someone just down the street from me was shot to death in their home. It's terrifying.

I'm a single female and I have to carry nearly all the time. I won't go for a walk without it, and I won't answer the door without it if my dog is barking. But, I never plan on having to use it. I hope I never do.

Carrying a gun does help me though. It makes me more aware of everything that goes on around me. My observation skills are on point, especially when I'm carrying. Not everyone is a responsible carrier, but I know surely, I am.

:openmouth: Sounds incredibly stressful

... but also kind of existing! :grimacing:

I feel confused :disappointed:

Small remote towns with guns... exactly how I picture America in my head. What’s the extremely haunted house to normal house ratio in such towns? @BritNi

Haha. I don't recall there being any haunted houses here. But... I'm sure there are a few.

Nobody messes with anybody cuz they know they'll end up dead.
On the news here, they literally laugh at criminals who get shot. No fucks given.