Do you recommend your country? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Do you recommend your country?

My friend when I told her my boyfriend is French: “awwww, I feel so bad for French people because of their accents.” :tearsofjoy:

2htgxLOmTd-6.png

Haha no, I didn't. Found it on google images by searching for "angry French man" :p

Thanks, zouzou!
Angry french man Lololol
I have to tell you something.
I once wore a Halloween costume that was insensitive to French people. Well, I dressed up as a stereotypical French person. I wore a striped dress and one of those hats, and a fake mustache. I rode around with a comically long French baguette in the basket of my bicycle all night. Pls forgive me renny

I once wore a Halloween costume that was insensitive to French people. Well, I dressed up as a stereotypical French person. I wore a striped dress and one of those hats, and a fake mustache. I rode around with a comically long French baguette in the basket of my bicycle all night. Pls forgive me renny

Haha that's hilarious! :p I'm not offended, baby. Don't worry *boops your nose*

Angry french man Lololol
I have to tell you something.
:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Please tell me you have a picture of that.

Ah yes, France. :hearteyes:
how-france-got-its-flag.jpg

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Please tell me you have a picture of that.

Ah yes, France. :hearteyes:
how-france-got-its-flag.jpg

Heyyyyyyy

Well, technically the white color in the flag represents royalty. Given this premise, the only unlikeable people in France are kings, who are dead. But if all unlikeable people are dead, then everybody else is likeable.

Therefore, everyone in France is likeable. Yay!

I go France fishing quite a lot. Not a fan of eating snails though :mask: Frogs legs aren’t that bad though!

I love both snails and frogs legs but I rarely have them to be honest! I agree that frogs legs are better (om nom nom :yum: )

I usually go to the dordogne region south of limoges. It’s a lovely place

My family used to go to Dordogne often on holidays when I was a child. It is really a beautiful region...