Do you recommend your country? | INFJ Forum

Do you recommend your country?

SarahBS

Permanent Fixture
Apr 10, 2015
MBTI
INFJ
So guys ...
I've been bombarding the forum with my threads, I know :"> but guys I have to find a way and I need your help.

So I wanna apply for "Educational Technology" or "Master in English" or "Teaching English as a second language" (although the first one is my favorite)

And my conditions?

No intuition
I don't have much money at the moment so I'm looking for a university which can provide me with some.( I know it would be difficult but I need to take my chances)

So the questions is this:
Do you recommend you country to me? Could you tell me about your conditions?

P.S: I'm searching a lot . like every there.Send emails to different universities asking questions but YOU can help me better that those website.
Thanks guys <3

Reactions: Jexocuha
So guys ...
I've been bombarding the forum with my threads, I know :"> but guys I have to find a way and I need your help.

So I wanna apply for "Educational Technology" or "Master in English" or "Teaching English as a second language" (although the first one is my favorite)

And my conditions?

No intuition
I don't have much money at the moment so I'm looking for a university which can provide me with some.( I know it would be difficult but I need to take my chances)

So the questions is this:
Do you recommend you country to me? Could you tell me about your conditions?

P.S: I'm searching a lot . like every there.Send emails to different universities asking questions but YOU can help me better that those website.
Thanks guys <3

If you are looking for getting the most for your money then the US is NOT the country to come to for University studies.
Not unless you are filthy rich anyhow...

Yes [MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION] I relized that Finland, Denmark -Scandinavia-and Germany are the best choices so far

P.S: I'm filthy poor :D
P.S.S: I'm dying for Norway <3 But I guess I need to pay a lot ...

Yes @Skarekrow I relized that Finland, Denmark -Scandinavia-and Germany are the best choices so far

P.S: I'm filthy poor :D
P.S.S: I'm dying for Norway <3 But I guess I need to pay a lot ...
I know that Germany has free University, but I’m not sure about the others…I’m sure you know though.
There are lesser expensive ways to come to the US and get educated, but you would get to experience first-hand just how racist America is toward you - it breaks my heart to say it, and not everyone is that way of course, but I have no doubt that you will experience it in one form or another if you came here.

I know that Germany has free University, but I’m not sure about the others…I’m sure you know though.
There are lesser expensive ways to come to the US and get educated, but you would get to experience first-hand just how racist America is toward you - it breaks my heart to say it, and not everyone is that way of course, but I have no doubt that you will experience it in one form or another if you came here.

Agree, there is racism but there is also opportunity. Everyone can be discriminated against regardless of race, although not in the same way of course.
[MENTION=13542]SarahBS[/MENTION] - perhaps the best question is the importance of cultural values and beliefs, your philosophy of education, and which country or specific region would fit your interests and needs. Not every state in the US is the same. Some cities will have more diversity, and be more open and accepting of cultural variety, while others are more cloistered. Economics is probably the most important thing to consider. How would you intend to support yourself, and would there jobs available in that town or city where you settle, what's the standard of living like, and the salary or income averages. This is likely a more relevant question. If you have financial independence, you will have more options and not have to subject yourself to some of the limitations others may be faced with. Best of luck!

Oh I'm not surprised.We experience it here in our own country! Plus I'm in love with Europe ^_^

Definitely Scandinavian countries for education-related studies right now.
Agree...:dance:
Agree, there is racism but there is also opportunity. Everyone can be discriminated against regardless of race, although not in the same way of course.
[MENTION=13542]SarahBS[/MENTION] - perhaps the best question is the importance of cultural values and beliefs, your philosophy of education, and which country or specific region would fit your interests and needs. Not every state in the US is the same. Some cities will have more diversity, and be more open and accepting of cultural variety, while others are more cloistered. Economics is probably the most important thing to consider. How would you intend to support yourself, and would there jobs available in that town or city where you settle, what's the standard of living like, and the salary or income averages. This is likely a more relevant question. If you have financial independence, you will have more options and not have to subject yourself to some of the limitations others may be faced with. Best of luck!

You mentioned good things to consider.thanks for the help.well although I have to live with my family and my father has lots of money but he doesn't give me a penny :D
So I'm on my own.no money at the moment

so Scandinavia is the best choice so far

The University of Copenhagen was recently rated the fifth best university in Europe - after 4 Ivy League British universities.
Join us! One of us! One of us!

The University of Copenhagen was recently rated the fifth best university in Europe - after 4 Ivy League British universities.
Join us! One of us! One of us!
WOW . REALLY??? OMG COOL
I went through the conditions just yesterday.
The only Master's Program I'm interested in there is English Studies.(I wish Educational Technology was also one of the programs.)

-So I've got some questions.I read on the website that I need to verify that I have the equivalent of DKK 4,200 per month during my stay.
So will the university help to students to earn it? By offering jobs I mean? or any kind of scholarship?

--and My bachelor is not related to what I want to study.There would be some problems I reckon?

P.S:I'm happy I started the thread ^^

There are a few options for doing a masters in educational technology in Ireland. And college is mostly free here. That said, I think Denmark or Germany would make better options. More opportunities and probably better facilities.

WOW . REALLY??? OMG COOL
I went through the conditions just yesterday.
The only Master's Program I'm interested in there is English Studies.(I wish Educational Technology was also one of the programs.)

-So I've got some questions.I read on the website that I need to verify that I have the equivalent of DKK 4,200 per month during my stay.
So will the university help to students to earn it? By offering jobs I mean? or any kind of scholarship?

--and My bachelor is not related to what I want to study.There would be some problems I reckon?

P.S:I'm happy I started the thread ^^

Check out the university of Aalborg, too! They specialize in education and all kinds of technology. I attended it for a year, and it's super cheap to live there, along with amazing teachers and facilities :) I bet it's cheaper, too. That said, CPH is amazing for English studies! I'm doing English Literature, Culture and Linguistics right now, and it's incredible. I'm thinking of minoring in rhetoric, and they have some of the best experts teaching it here. Oh, all courses at CPH uni are taught in English, and all books are Ivy League material from Oxford and Harvard :)

The university does not help with jobs. It might offer financial assistance, I'm not into the system. There's a system called SU (Statens Uddannelsesstøtte) which handles the economics.

Regarding scholarships, I've heard that the Erasmus scholarship fund is very generous to international humanities students. Give them a try!

Not sure about requirements for relevant bachelors degrees. They are generally pretty lax about it, as far as I know. When I'm done with my bachelors degree, I will have more than 100 masters programs that I can apply for, and they more or less let everyone in automatically - without an application ;-) pretty neat.

Good luck! May the luck o' the Irish smile on ye!

What else do you expect from someone who comes from Denmark. A country where babies are left in cars and carriages and people hang out in cemeteries for fun.

Source: A thought provoking article inside the broken, perverted mind of a Dane.

And that's right, I downvoted your racist remarks. I didn't neg rep you though. I'm not a monster.

That's because we don't throw up into baby carriage like your black-out drunk countrymen!

Oh and by the way, I would never downvote your remarks, since I'm from a reasonable, civilized country!

EDIT: This is what a Danish cemetery looks like, by the way!

7317689-assistens.jpg

Last edited:
[MENTION=13542]SarahBS[/MENTION]

I just checked out the tuition fees for Aalborg University. The tuition is slightly cheaper at DKKR 3750 per month for EU citizens. I would definitely check them out, some of their facilities are located in Copenhagen :)

If you go to Germany, aim city Konstanz, It's a university city on biggest lake in Germany called Bodensee which is also on border between Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
Tourist city, multicultural city, center of German prostitution :p
Others go to Berlin..

If you wanna be an english teacher, consider Taiwan. Taiwan is country that spends most on education, as an english teacher, you can get job in a blink of an eye and have state supported master program

That's because we don't throw up into baby carriage like your black-out drunk countrymen!

Oh and by the way, I would never downvote your remarks, since I'm from a reasonable, civilized country!

EDIT: This is what a Danish cemetery looks like, by the way!

7317689-assistens.jpg

Oh yeah? Well Denmark is in the top ten for wine consumption per capita. So there, you bunch of winos.

Cemetaries are supposed to be creepy and weird. We knows how to do right here.

images

Guys guys [MENTION=5667]Jacobi[/MENTION] [MENTION=5601]ezra[/MENTION] please ^^
Focus your attention on helping me to get out of here please ^^ :D I really wanna be out :D

[MENTION=5601]ezra[/MENTION] thanks a lot for your information .I really appreciate it ^_^ :m161:
Honestly I can't provide myself with anything at the moment.so I need a university with no tuition + some jobs opportunities the minute I land!
Although I wanna work more and save in the next 6 months.but I have nothing right now.
but I'm searching for universities everyday and I'm studying for IELTS.and then I started working more than before in 10 days in the new semester.

[MENTION=6606]housel[/MENTION] I would definitely take Germany into consideration, but I'm in love with Scandinavia.So if I can't make it there, Germany is my next option.
Well , maybe Taiwan would be the next then?

[MENTION=5667]Jacobi[/MENTION] you live in one of my dream countries, man. :D