Do you recommend your country? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Do you recommend your country?

Lmfao interesting how this thread shifted into anuses, fire, and poop.

My anus is not inflamed, nor is it blown-out.
Why do I get the feeling that you'll utter these words again, in a high-pressure press conference?

giphy.gif

Why do I get the feeling that you'll utter these words again, in a high-pressure press conference?

giphy.gif
That would be a mess.

I wonder what would have happened had he blatantly confessed to the affair.

OK this might sound like a minor thing, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about it for about three hours so I'm obviously triggered.

Americans: why do you say 'passer bys' instead of 'passers by'? This just boggles my fucking mind how Americans are able to pluralise an adverb like that.

OK this might sound like a minor thing, but I haven't been able to stop thinking about it for about three hours so I'm obviously triggered.

Americans: why do you say 'passer bys' instead of 'passers by'? This just boggles my fucking mind how Americans are able to pluralise an adverb like that.
I've never said either. I realized that I do say supposebly and not supposedly. When it comes out of my mouth I hear and then get mad at myself.

Back to topic. Merica... My small town I was raised in liked baseball, beer, and meth. My home town is named Mattoon and it has a nickname of Methtoon. We export a large amount of meth for the tristate area. If your going to something, do it well.

Joking aside I wanted to grow up elsewhere. I really want to visit across the pond. Would need an excuse and a travel guide.

We liberated that adverb
giphy.gif