Do you recommend your country? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Do you recommend your country?

Nope I dont. They still celebrate slavery because its tradition and little kids love it

Reactions: Jexocuha
Here's a summary:

Dragu, I don't know if I ever asked you that but what part of Belgium are you from exactly?

As in, what's your mother tongue? :tonguewink:

Thought so :) I was thinking you'd already have mentioned it if you were a French speaker.

Is Antwerp cool?
It has nice and interesting spots, but if you would visit Belgium for the first time, I'd say there are better spots (Bruges for example).
Currently Antwerp has a pretty much fucked up traffic due to a long planned upgrade of its infrastructure, so it's currently lacking in charm.

There's a nice spot I do wan't to mention though that the christmas fair is worth checking out, there are a couple art project scattered around that make some interactive fun within the city. Especially at a peculiar spot at the cathedral (at the nello and patrasche statue) called the dream forest. A nice project with sound/visuals/atmosphere that reminds of the Dark Crystal :).

IMG_2019.jpg

There's a nice spot I do wan't to mention though that the christmas fair is worth checking out, there are a couple art project scattered around that make some interactive fun within the city. Especially at a peculiar spot at the cathedral (at the nello and patrasche statue) called the dream forest. A nice project with sound/visuals/atmosphere that reminds of the Dark Crystal :).

img_2019-jpg.61709

Looks lovely :blush: