Do you ever feel like the people around you aren't alive? | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Do you ever feel like the people around you aren't alive?

You could prolly get your high fructose (GMO)corn syrup injected straight into your veins so you don't have to drink 7 of them- that would be more efficient.

Hey, I'm just trying to help!
It wouldn’t be the same.

Reactions: Skarekrow
How does one prepare for the unknown?

47a.jpg

That+brings+back+painful+memories+of+one+of+my+exs+_f745fac9d22a74f0c87edd6155581703.jpg

I think you are making an assumption that people who believe this kind of thing are not drawing on a lifetime of experience dealing with people... Of course a generalization is being made from a relatively small sampling... But I'll say one things ad targeting has affected an entire generation...
The first part, yeah, because I was talking about brain development that happens at a certain age. The second part, no.

I'm wondering how a person with dominant or secondary Fe reasons that other people are not real when Fe users 1. Absorb others emotions, and 2. Are naturally drawn to going along with society. Where are those emotions and urges coming from? From within? It's fascinating. That ultimately means we don't have Fe at all. :tearsofjoy: If other people aren't real, Fe doesn't exist.

Reactions: Wyote
I'm wondering how a person with dominant or secondary Fe reasons that other people are not real when Fe users 1. Absorb others emotions, and 2. Are naturally drawn to going along with society. Where are those emotions and urges coming from? From within? It's fascinating. That ultimately means we don't have Fe at all. :tearsofjoy:

I like spending time with dogs... Although dogs are superficial, not very good conversationalists, their emotions are readily apparent... and since they are almost always happy... I'm content to spend time with them, as I absorb their emotions. *Disclaimer: I do not actually own a dog...

I don't think anyone is saying people are not real, of course they are, we just can't fathom why they are content with local sports team events and what happened on "Honey, where are my pants last night"

You can be real and not be there... Shallow and pedantic...

Does this answer your question?

Reactions: Asa

Size: metaphorical
This sizing scheme is confusing. Like buying clothes for a large toddler.

Is metaphorical bigger or smaller than absract? and how to the two relate to symbolic and conceptual??