Do you ever feel like the people around you aren't alive? | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Do you ever feel like the people around you aren't alive?

I don't appreciate your infantile attitude nub

images
Also incorrect

I've been meditating for almost 30 years now, so I'm pretty familiar with the Gateway Experience. This pdf you shared is comforting to read, as it outlines a lot of things in very simple terms.

You've been medicating for 30 years? That is a lot of drugs... Even more then Dennis Leary...

Reactions: Wyote
You've been medicating for 30 years? That is a lot of drugs... Even more then Dennis Leary...

Funny guy. You don't read, don't watch educational videos. Not much hope for you I'm afraid.

Reactions: Midnight Harlequin
Funny guy. You don't read, don't watch educational videos. Not much hope for you I'm afraid.

Unless... My life long dream is ... To become... A comedian... You mean... :)

I do not watch educational videos in traffic or in short conversations... That would be rude... ;)

...and dangerous... Not necessarily in that order :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote
All of that looks good to me. I have a Christian background but have listened to a million Alan Watts lectures recently and they seem to fit together with my faith as it was but they have exanded what a narrow view.

Have a look at this CIA document: https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
Evidently, they take mind over matter seriously for it to be right on their website.

In looking back on the life, I see that I have recieved in my relationships everything I thought I deserved at the time and I have a comical amount of 'coincidences' happen to me all the time.
Recently I rewatched the movie Excaliber and I thought it was profound. It said the secret of the Grail was that Arthur and the land were one. When he was healthy and strong so was the land etc likewise his father Uthur was a fighter and there was no peace and the land suffered.
I thought it was interesting that if you take away the vowels, Arther, Uther, and Earther are pretty much the same word. They are all the earth and in fact their bodies are made of earth. As are all of ours. I've taken to grounding as in standing barefoot on dirt or grass and it is pleasant and several other healthy practices.

I've never tried the shrooms but have concidered getting some off ebay. I got some Hawian Baby Woodrose from there with good results. The other night I dreamed I 'borrowed' some shroom from a chic who was giving a class on them and pased them around for the peeps to view.

Incidently, I too was miraculously saved though I took steps to not be found during my suicide attempt. I was within a half hour of dying.

Yeah, I was raised Mormon...so go figure.
That is certainly a good theory of Arthur...there probably is some carry over in the names.

The dried mushroom caps you can order online are Amanita Muscaria...not exactly the type of trip most want to take.
It is Psilocybin mushrooms that you need to look for.
You can fairly easily grow your own, and that is what most people do.
All the supplies and spore syringes are legal to order and available...you could put a set up together for under $100.
Just FYI.
While AM are the classic “magic” mushroom with the red caps and white spots, the pathways it takes is much different than psilocybin.
That is why the nomadic shaman in Siberia who take them drink the reindeer piss or their own.

"In western Siberia, the use of A. muscaria was restricted to shamans, who used it as an alternative method of achieving a trance state. (Normally, Siberian shamans achieve trance by prolonged drumming and dancing.) In eastern Siberia, A. muscaria was used by both shamans and laypeople alike, and was used recreationally as well as religiously.[85] In eastern Siberia, the shaman would take the mushrooms, and others would drink his urine.[5]:161 This urine, still containing psychoactive elements, may be more potent than the A. muscaria mushrooms with fewer negative effects such as sweating and twitching, suggesting that the initial user may act as a screening filter for other components in the mushroom.[86]"

Notice the words - Sweating and twitching.
It is usually less pleasant than the other.
AM have many more negative side effects compared with psilocybin...for instance, one really cannot overdose on psilocybin....but you can if you are not careful with AM.
Also any SSRIs or antidepressants certain other medications can cause serotonin syndrome with both types...so if you are on anything it is best to taper off or down beforehand.
If you want a GOOD experience without heavy negative side effects and almost eliminating the chance of a “bad trip” I would suggest not taking AM, unless you follow a microdosing regime...but that also is a whole other subject.
A lot has to do with “Set” and “Setting”...mindset...goals...expectations...the other is your actual physical setting...somewhere comfortable and familiar.

Yes...our government has produced quite a few documents (most from Project Stargate ((not like the movie)) showing supposedly extra-ordinary and impossible things not only exist but were funded for decades...I’m sure they are still at it, just have gone underground with the program and funding.
The Navy just did a “study” on how to enhance intuition...when the word they side-stepped but meant the whole document was “precognition".
Which has some kick ass statistical data showing the there is definitely something occurring.
Millions of people alone had precognitive dreams of the attacks the night before 9/11 for instance.
Stargate was mainly dealing with remote viewing...it’s existence was public for 20 years...I doubt they would fund and keep a program for so long without substantial results.

If you think about it...certain areas of our government are probably so far beyond what we have knowledge of in the public realm...like the stealth fighter - made it’s maiden flight in 1981...we think it’s so high tech...it’s 40 years old.
They are not revealing the tech they have now.
But I have no doubt that they have dabbled in interdimensional travel or variously similar projects.
Both the US and Chinese have developed quantum radar - which makes stealth tech totally worthless.
BTW...if you are curious about such articles and ideas check out my Merkabah thread. ;)

As for baby woodrose...I haven’t any experience with it myself, though I am familiar with it otherwise.
Alan Watts is great too...but I always find being your own guru is your best bet.
Glean what knowledge you can, keep the parts that make sense to you...expand and explore them...but you don’t have to join a cult lol...as much fun as the orgies (might) be...lol.

I have had my fair share of abnormal situations and experiences...seen phenomena that isn’t supposed to exist or happen.
I was found in my car passed out from blood loss by someone trying to break in and steal my stereo...go figure...I can relate to your own situation.

Also this just made me lol:
J. Be intellectually prepared to react to possible encounters with intelligent, non-corporeal energy forms when time-space boundaries are exceeded

I like that too haha.
Now they are talking interdimensional.
I have no doubt that they are out there.
There is an interesting theory that all the UFOs started to show up when we first went atomic - the idea being that such a blast has the possibility of reaching into further dimensions as splitting an atom also creates all kinds of quantum chaos.
Perhaps even doing damage to beings or otherwise in another dimension - thus they began to visit and monitor us (and have even stopped launches on quite a few occasions)
Food for thought anyhow.

How does one prepare for the unknown?

Patiently.

Yes, that’s a good one!
@Barkalounger
It refers to the idea that our senses are actually created in the brain, not the physical system we are interacting with.
In other words - your mind does create like you said - but it creates a VR for us to exist in.
I.e. we only see a minor spectrum of light...smells are only chemical compounds in the air...our brains create the actual way something smells.
Reality is very subjective in this way.

Last edited:
Alan Watts is great too...but I always find being your own guru is your best bet.
I am my own- Watts only has part of what I want. The rest continues to come to me from every direction- it's coming fast now.

Anything I try substance-wise, I check out on erowid and other sources first but I will lean in the direction of psilocybinin over AM.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I am my own- Watts only has part of what I want. The rest continues to come to me from every direction- it's coming fast now.

Anything I try substance-wise, I check out on erowid and other sources first but I will lean in the direction of psilocybinin over AM.
Here...

Psilocybin (4-Phosphoryloxy-dimethyltryptamine) is a psychedelic tryptamine.
Muscimol (from Amanita M.) is a selective GABAa receptor agonist.
Not even a true psychedelic, but is psychoactive.

You need to eat like 10-20 grams of dried cap material for a good trip depending on what you're looking for.

Psilocybe mushrooms require eating 1-7 grams of material (entire mushroom) depending on the trip you're looking for and species.

Very different effects from both.

Amanita Muscaria and like one or two others: http://www.erowid.org/plants/amanitas/amanitas.shtml

Most of the members of the Amanita family are extremely poisonous.

Psilocybin is not poisonous though there are warnings they are...they are not...unless you pick a ‘death cap’ which looks very very similar...you shouldn’t pick any unless you know absolutely for sure what it is.
Psilocybin/Psilocin containing mushrooms:
http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms.shtml

Here...

Psilocybin (4-Phosphoryloxy-dimethyltryptamine) is a psychedelic tryptamine.
Muscimol (from Amanita M.) is a selective GABAa receptor agonist.
Not even a true psychedelic, but is psychoactive.

You need to eat like 10-20 grams of dried cap material for a good trip depending on what you're looking for.

Psilocybe mushrooms require eating 1-7 grams of material (entire mushroom) depending on the trip you're looking for and species.

Very different effects from both.

Amanita Muscaria and like one or two others: http://www.erowid.org/plants/amanitas/amanitas.shtml

Most of the members of the Amanita family are extremely poisonous.

Psilocybin is not poisonous though there are warnings they are...they are not...unless you pick a ‘death cap’ which looks very very similar...you shouldn’t pick any unless you know absolutely for sure what it is.
Psilocybin/Psilocin containing mushrooms:
http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/mushrooms.shtml

It will be a little while before I get to that. I started an oxygenation detox that I intend to see through before such a thing can be done and I have a few other goals too.
Until then, I'll just go eat those little ones in my yard because I like the shape and color.. and I don't die.

@Barkalounger
It refers to the idea that our senses are actually created in the brain, not the physical system we are interacting with.
In other words - your mind does create like you said - but it creates a VR for us to exist in.
I.e. we only see a minor spectrum of light...smells are only chemical compounds in the air...our brains create the actual way something smells.
Reality is very subjective in this way.

I heard rumors that when test pilots started to hit the speed of light... They got scared and throttled down... But I mean you got expect that something funky is going to happen when you are going to break the light barrier...

Thanks for the Cole's notes version :) I think if that were the case everything would smell different to each individual unless we had some collective sub-conscious... Yah think?

My mom is dead you Klepto-necrophilac MF!*
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
*J/K not really ;)
Well my mother IS dead- thanks for bringing up that painful memory, you insensitive bastard. You make me want to puke.

Does this answer your question?

Yes, I understood all that.

My post went back to the OP's suggestion that other people could be NPCs. If they are, Fe doesn't exist. It's a fun loop.

Reactions: Skarekrow and Wyote