Do you ever feel like the people around you aren't alive? | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Do you ever feel like the people around you aren't alive?

Yes, I understood all that.

My post went back to the OP's suggestion that other people could be NPCs. If they are, Fe doesn't exist. It's a fun loop.
No, NPC's would have full and real emotions- Fe applies

Reactions: Asa
I have learned some disturbing things in this thread..

more to come

Reactions: Asa
It will be a little while before I get to that. I started an oxygenation detox that I intend to see through before such a thing can be done and I have a few other goals too.
Until then, I'll just go eat those little ones in my yard because I like the shape and color.. and I don't die.
Yeah...people mostly find them growing in cow shit...holy manna from heaven lol.
You do know the Christian religion used to use magic mushrooms yeah?
McKenna and others speculate that they could have even been the key that evolved our consciousness out of being "flesh robots" or the zombies we are speaking of in this thread.
Anyhow...enough about mushrooms and such...it's a small piece of the much larger picture.
You ever go out of body?
I did spontaneously as a child...I was also haunted...but not everyone buys into that...that's fine if they don't.
Anyhow...I am successful about a third of the time going OOB when purposefully meditating with that goal in mind.
Not lucid dreaming.
You seem the type to me perhaps?

I heard rumors that when test pilots started to hit the speed of light... They got scared and throttled down... But I mean you got expect that something funky is going to happen when you are going to break the light barrier...

Thanks for the Cole's notes version :) I think if that were the case everything would smell different to each individual unless we had some collective sub-conscious... Yah think?
Hmmmm....would be interesting to hear that account, do you remember the source about light speed?
Everything MAY smell differently to each person actually....this could account for various tastes not only in food but in every aspect of perception.
There are similar instincts we share...like how the smell of rotting flesh is generally stomach turning as we have been conditioned not to eat certain things that would make us ill....and so our brain tells us it is not appetizing.
The brain says it smells bad, by sensing molecules from the meat in the air...but the actual smell itself is a creation of our mind's interpretation.
The interpretation of colors amongst people could be wholly subjective and we wouldn't know...what you learned as a child to be the color green may be the same color I learned was red......but you still call it green because you know no difference.
For all I know the sky looks to you what I would call red to me.
We can never be certain until we are able to experience the mind of another firsthand.
But yes....the navigation of our space is made possible by this physical body...and the interpretation of data into more than mere nonsense by our brain that takes the electrical impulses from our nerves and gives us the sensation of touch....it doesn't mean that we are not actually interacting with another object in space/time...only that the sensation is a creation of our mind, not necessarily how the object actually is...perhaps that will never be fully known.
Every moment we have billions and billions of particles passing in between our own without hitting us.
In a sense we are quite permeable, lol.
In a sense...on a certain scale...we are quite inseparable from everything else...the distinction lies in our macro-scale...but that is only our lack of perception and a false sense of self the ego emits.
IMHO, that is why people find so many answers when states of ego are removed or quieted...they find peace.
Anyhow...some ideas to ponder.
Cheers to you both!

Edit: And yes, there is actually some compelling data on there being a collective consciousness.

Last edited:
Reactions: Midnight Harlequin
Yeah...people mostly find them growing in cow shit...holy manna from heaven lol.
You do know the Christian religion used to use magic mushrooms yeah?
McKenna and others speculate that they could have even been the key that evolved our consciousness out of being "flesh robots" or the zombies we are speaking of in this thread.
Anyhow...enough about mushrooms and such...it's a small piece of the much larger picture.
You ever go out of body?
I did spontaneously as a child...I was also haunted...but not everyone buys into that...that's fine if they don't.
Anyhow...I am successful about a third of the time going OOB when purposefully meditating with that goal in mind.
Not lucid dreaming.
You seem the type to me perhaps?
I had heard that Jesus was a mushroom and the colorful present under the Christmas tree but never looking into it- I think I heard it on Coast to Coast with George Noory.

I've never done out of body and for a brief period, I was interested in remote viewing. Of course, I have cultivated lucid dreams.

The most profound experience I have had was where I saw time loop- the beginning middle and end of my life. It all went so fast and I found myself asking "How long have I been doing this? Forever?" Then I knew everything and my being coalesced to a single point of white light. I knew who and what I was. After, I didn't remember what happened or that it happened. The only reason I remember it now is because recently it began to happen and I stopped it and retained some of the memory of it. I now know, I've done it 5 or 6 times and it seems to be a self-amplifying consciousness feedback loop that ejects me from reality. I'd like to experience it one more time. I concider it as a conciousness orgasm- after that, sex seems trite. (I stole that line from Xfiles)

My son's mother was haunted- got poked all the time and my son seems to have things going on too. Her mother hired a psychic once and we all went down in the basement to do whatever we did. After, the lady told the mother in law "watch out for him. he has powers." I dunno what powers she was talking about- my only superpowers seem to be making connections and storing memory. Basically, intuition. I know a lot about a lot of subjects which results in synergistic amplifiaction of my understanding. I can go into alternate states of consciousness almost at will and do a lot accidentally.

Last edited:
Some times I feel like I'm the one who's not alive.

Me, too.

Oh see now I thought we were playing table top... DM plays the NPC.

Ohhhhhhh. Haha. I play console and, currently, I usually playing a shooter. The same argument doesn't apply to PVP. In PVP the opponents are alive and keep respawning, therefore, we're just playing tag.
The NPCs don't respawn.
I hate shooting the dogs. There are no bad NPC dogs, just bad NPC owners.

Me, too.

Ohhhhhhh. Haha. I play console and, currently, I usually playing a shooter. The same argument doesn't apply to PVP. In PVP the opponents are alive and keep respawning, therefore, we're just playing tag.
The NPCs don't respawn.

<Shrugs> Sometimes NPC bad dogs need to be put down... and so do their NPC owners... ;)

I find FPS's good for focusing the mind so you don't have to think so much... They are completely absorbing...

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow
Me, too.

The NPCs don't respawn.

I try to be nonviolent until they really piss me off. Like in MGSV I'll spend three hours to hold up every guard in the place and make them surrender without bloodshed but there has to be that one guy who ruins it for everybody. Stop shooting at me and I'll stop killing your dudes.

Edit:
And even then I would some times just carry an SMG with rubber bullets and hose them down with it so even though they want to kill me, I'm not killing them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow and Asa
I try to be nonviolent until they really piss me off. Like in MGSV I'll spend three hours to hold up every guard in the place and make them surrender without bloodshed but there has to be that one guy who ruins it for everybody. Stop shooting at me and I'll stop killing your dudes.

Edit:
And even then I would some times just carry an SMG with rubber bullets and hose them down with it so even though they want to kill me, I'm not killing them.

I tried a pacifist run through of fallout 4 using high social... Didn't work well ...damn deathclaw did NOT want to stay ...

Stop shooting at me and I'll stop killing your dudes.

Hahahaha! I yell, "Stop shooting at me!" all the time.

Do you play computer or console?

I play console.
I've thought about switching to PC, but I'm already invested in console.

hold up every guard in the place and make them surrender without bloodshed

The FPS I play doesn't have a peaceful surrender option.
I play two other games that are completely peaceful, and have no killing. I try to switch back and forth.

The new theory is that we are the bad guys, which is intriguing, because we've been told we're the heroes for years. Maybe we're the ones that aren't alive, and the NPCs are real. LOL.

I just remember there's a fist in pacifist.

Pass-a-fist

Sometimes I feel like life is just an elaborate game of tag

That's depressing.

Last edited:
I play console.
I've thought about switching to PC, but I'm already invested in console.

The FPS I play doesn't have a peaceful surrender option.
I play two other games that are completely peaceful, and have no killing. I try to switch back and forth.

The new theory is that we are the bad guys, which is intriguing, because we've been told we're the heroes for years. Maybe we're the ones that aren't alive, and the NPCs are real. LOL.

<Holds breath> ...which console? I actually switched to console from PC years ago... So much simpler...

Interesting theory :)