[ENFP] - Does she like me? Do you guys ever take a week alone time from someone you love? | Page 24 | INFJ Forum

[ENFP] Does she like me? Do you guys ever take a week alone time from someone you love?

Hey man, I know I was one of the initial cynical respondents , but not answering the messages doesn't exactly mean rejection.
I know, but this is something she's never really done to me. It's just so out of the ordinary that I'm thinking it's a very very bad sign. Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions, but hey, maybe I'm not.

I know, but this is something she's never really done to me. It's just so out of the ordinary that I'm thinking it's a very very bad sign. Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions, but hey, maybe I'm not.

It is a little unusual but its not doom and gloom either. It's still rather too early to tell, imo.

That being said... if you feel like it'd benefit you to start packing up your feelings and moving on, and this is how you usually do it, then do what you need to do.

Well...an update: I haven't talked to her, but I'm friends with her on Reddit. She made a post on a subreddit that's meant for letters you want to send but never will. It was addressed to the INTP. She is clearly still heartbroken and totally ruined. I feel really selfish for being angry at her, and I'm heartbroken both because she feels this way and because it explains a lot about the future. She is truly destroyed...like fully, 100% destroyed. It's terrible. I want to comfort her so much but I won't do that unless she asks me to.

That's it. That's all I got.

Well...an update: I haven't talked to her, but I'm friends with her on Reddit. She made a post on a subreddit that's meant for letters you want to send but never will. It was addressed to the INTP. She is clearly still heartbroken and totally ruined. I feel really selfish for being angry at her, and I'm heartbroken both because she feels this way and because it explains a lot about the future. She is truly destroyed...like fully, 100% destroyed. It's terrible. I want to comfort her so much but I won't do that unless she asks me to.

That's it. That's all I got.
That can't make you feel too good, man :/

Forget about her, you were used as an emotional crutch while your needs were denied in favour of hers. You'll find someone who wants to prioritise you eventually, and don't settle for less.

Reactions: HorsesIncorporated
That can't make you feel too good, man :/

Forget about her, you were used as an emotional crutch while your needs were denied in favour of hers. You'll find someone who wants to prioritise you eventually, and don't settle for less.
That wasn't the conclusion I was coming to. I was just coming to the conclusion that she needed a ton of time to herself, which is fine. It's possible/likely that she never speaks to me again anyway...not too worried about it. Doesn't matter to me. I still love her but whatever, she's probably going through too much.

Having had experience with ENFPs online, I would say she does indeed care for you, and she wants to fall for you, but you must have one fatal flaw that she's finding she can't accept. This likely frustrates her as much as it seems to you, and so she decided to point it out and pray you'd fix it. Likewise, with distance, some INFJs can grow to hate or fear that one fatal trait and see no problem pointing it out otherwise, because they might be close to leaving anyway.
INFJs are scary because, depending on the one, they might seem completely fine with you one day, then lash out and leave, or you'll sense the slightest difference a few days or weeks in advance that they'll deny should you point it out.
This is when they've decided they've had enough. I hate to say it, but you might be looking at a doorslam if you don't figure out what's bothering her.