Do you ever feel like the people around you aren't alive? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Do you ever feel like the people around you aren't alive?

I understand completely what you mean and I do feel like many people live rather automated lives. I feel that way about myself sometimes, too. I don’t think it’s their fault though, or is any reflection of their mental faculties, abilities, talents, desires, or goals. Rather, I feel this phenomenon is consequence of a combination of one of three things. They are either tired, jaded, or bored. They work jobs that are unsatisfying so that they can make money to not die, or chase an elusive dream of success to be determined by monetary or societal value. They spend so much time working that when they have free time, they opt to relax and recharge rather than engage in the activities that inspire their passions. And so eventually, they become numb to those passions. Life without passion is nothing but work, and a life of nothing but work is devoid of passion. And so without passion, the human is reduced to an automaton, stumbling blindly through their days, working from meal to recreation to rest, and finally to death.

Tl;dr Capitalism is a scourge.

Mine is secret...shhhhh
It’s probably the same as mine which means we’re the only real INFJs on this forum. Don’t tell anyone though.

It’s probably the same as mine which means we’re the only real INFJs on this forum. Don’t tell anyone though.

I'm just too real for you

Stop busting me out... I never said that....
:notsoinnocent:

Really... You have no idea what that weird shit is <face palm>

It doesn't display properly unless the screen size is the same. So on mobile in particular it looks like complete gibberish lol.

I didn't know!
I met my SO on this forum...we've lived together in sin for the last 6 years now..hehe.
I thought most people knew. We didn’t meet on this forum and knew each other for ages before we fell in :<3:

Last edited:
Too bad... Cause they look good from my side... :)

The second one is fine. Smaller ones are fine, it's the big ones that get garbled. :thumbsup: