Do you consider yourself a nice person? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Do you consider yourself a nice person?

I'm 'ight.

Reactions: Neuropedia
Only if I have patience. If I'm impatient, I'm also impersonal. But still nice, I guess.

When i think of the word "nice", I assume this person has selfless motives. We all are capable of being nice or not nice. I think it's more important though to be respectful.

I look pissed all the time, but I am nice if you approach me nicely. And once you get to know me I am just an apathetic ass. :D

Reactions: Sloe Djinn
i change my answer to

HELL NO

No, I'm not nice I don't think. I try to do the right thing. I like some people. I don't like others. If I don't like someone I find it very hard to be "nice" to them. I might manage "civil" but that is about all.

i'm generally very polite in my dealings with people. on the other hand i can be very frosty and impatient. on the other hand i can be very patient and kind. so maybe i'm just an average sort of person. i still tend to be very polite in person though. it is my default to be polite. usually because i don't think that quickly on the spot.

i can hold a grudge for eternity though if someone really hurts me.

Reactions: Gaze
Nice has never been an adjective abscribed to me. So, no.

Reactions: bamf
I try to be but...Not really :) :) hehehe. It depends.

It doesn't mean that if I keep my mouth shut :m163: and smile, that I don't have bad thoughts :m081: :) :p

But I am genuinely nice to people who are realllyyy close to me :) :m032:

I can be nice; I am usually nice to people who are treated badly or are ignored by the majority.

I try to be as nice and fair as possible with my friends and family.

As for the remainder of the population the answer is "no with a nuance". I avoid almost everyone else so therefore I rarely give myself opportunity to be nice or mean.

i'm generally very polite in my dealings with people. on the other hand i can be very frosty and impatient. on the other hand i can be very patient and kind. so maybe i'm just an average sort of person. i still tend to be very polite in person though. it is my default to be polite. usually because i don't think that quickly on the spot.

i can hold a grudge for eternity though if someone really hurts me.

yep, +1. I had/have a bad habit of holding grudges. Not good. :m196: