Do certain MBTI types dress certain ways? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Do certain MBTI types dress certain ways?

I like wearing mocking t-shirts.

Right now I'm wearing one that reads " Eres un Pendejo" and in parantheses it reads "you're my friend". I love it lol

I have many of these too.

haha lingerie! but all joking aside for now, i think dress style can indicate type, would you agree?

looking at the photo section, I could nearly tell you what clubs in Dublin have congregations of certain types

I want to see Yield in Lingerie!

It would turn you, and you know it.

Follow the eyes in my avatar... They want to see you in lingerie!

You probably wanna see a lot of things. The scary thing is, me in lingerie is probably very low on the list, in order of depravity.

I'm not sure but I think in general, Js are more likely to make sure everything that they're wearing matches and that their is harmony in what they're wearing, probably more so than Ps.

ISFPs are really good at choosing what to wear. They are most likely to wear the most fashionable stuff and be tren setters in my opinion.

I don't like wearing patterns that much. No polka-dots, no stripes (unless they're on pants) and not a lot of details. I add to it with necklaces and earrings and occasionally bracelets, but that's it.

I also like things that don't cling much, and I have a preference for natural fabrics because the wrong material is itchy. :p

And of course, they have to look decent and not call too much attention to me.

Yep. I'm fussy about my clothes.

If we want to make generalizations, then I'll say that sensing women tend to be into the more revealing and "girly girl" types of clothing, while their intuitive counterparts are more into the less revealing and androgynous stuff...unless she's in close quarters with someone she loves :redface:

One of my intuitive exes would only wear skirts when she was around the house with me, and that made me feel special..tee hee

Mm, yes. I like clothes.

I love polka dots, plaid, thick horizontal stripes, leopard print, hearts, stars, anything sparkly, hot pink, red, black, sweaters with big furry collars, gigantic ho shoes, cute little bows, big ass bows, adorable hair accessories like headbands and bandanas, silver jewelry, lots of earrings, fishnets, seamed stockings and garters, pleated skirts, scarves, hats, gloves, coats with furry trim, high waisted pencil skirts, boots, gingham, satin, rhinestones, big ass hair flowers, opaque tights in solid jewel tones, anything with cats or koi fish on it.... ooh ooh, and pinstripes...

Last edited:
If we want to make generalizations, then I'll say that sensing women tend to be into the more revealing and "girly girl" types of clothing, while their intuitive counterparts are more into the less revealing and androgynous stuff...unless she's in close quarters with someone she loves :redface:

One of my intuitive exes would only wear skirts when she was around the house with me, and that made me feel special..tee hee

i think i would have to disagree with that, i wear girly clothing, although not revealing, and in much more intuitive than i am sensing.

i'm fond of baroque jewelry, pashmina scarves, and boots. i usually wear jeans and a black shirt of some kind. with my skin tone and dark hair, i contrast deep rich colours very well, yet i seldom wear these because i don't like to visually stand out.

i think introverts may be less likely to wear more revealing clothing on a regular basis.

i'm not sure if colour/patterns or 'gendered' clothing has much to do with MBTI type, maybe more to do with the Enneagram if type even is relevant in this case. i know an ESTP who doesn't wear any colours, just black. an ISTP friend of mine wears the most creative patterns and makes some of her own clothing and accessories.

maybe it comes down to why someone wears what they wear. for instance, two people who dress similarly may not necessarily have the same reasons for doing so...one may wear black all the time because they identify with a certain subculture and the other may do so because they find that they look good in it, that it slims them down. someone else still, may wear black regularly because they work at M.A.C. (lol), they do bartending and have gotten used to buying black clothes (lol my friend comes to mind), or because they find it high fashion and 'chic' (lol ok at this point it's besides the point but you get my drift).

Last edited: