Do certain MBTI types dress certain ways? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Do certain MBTI types dress certain ways?

That's a really good point. Let's just suppose that you're right, what would each type wear do you think :m075:

Excellent thread by the way.

thank you

eh ESFP woman is easy

moz-screenshot-2.jpg

Attachments

• esfp.jpg
    esfp.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
I know a girl who always likes to wear black. What does that mean?

And she's not a goth or particularly flamboyant in her clothing.

heres another 1,starting to think they may be my type after all, once i dont have to listen to them

Attachments

• ESFP9.jpg
    ESFP9.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 6
Oh right, haha! By tramp I meant, y'know, people who walk around town with a bottle of cheap cider in one hand while chain smoking with the other, endlessly colliding into things and people at 3 in the afternoon. But scruffy will do.

gocha ;)

yea I just would never have invisioned u this way ever anyways. I think I have a clear sense of who u r.

gocha ;)

yea I just would never have invisioned u this way ever anyways. I think I have a clear sense of who u r.

I think so too... I think.

Well, it would be a good thing! And is further evidence to the pile.

hey im no psychologist! I just consider traits in people become patterns which are observable, may i take a wild guess(with no evidence whatsoever) that she does the same college course as you? or something in the film/media/arts spectrum and failing that writing/drama

Last edited:
Yes. She is an actress.

I like to wear the most comfortable clothes while still looking what I think is really good. For me it tends to be buisness casual clothes, although I am a little eccentric i think.

If all this doesn't spell N then I give up.

I think so too... I think.

yea I guess it's harder to say because we've never met in person but hey, this forum is a great place to get to the heart of people.

And ya, we do share enough of ourselves on here to become better known to other members. But I do still think I have a good idea of u and others here too. A good read of all the energies here in our forum family.

Well INFJs usually have a very distinct peculiar taste that can only be called there own.
:mjedibr:

FLATTERY WILL GET YOU NO WHERE MISSY... well maybe it will. =D

yea I guess it's harder to say because we've never met in person but hey, this forum is a great place to get to the heart of people.

And ya, we do share enough of ourselves on here to become better known to other members. But I do still think I have a good idea of u and others here too. A good read of all the energies here in our forum family.

sorry i just threw up a little:m078:

and am now washing my teeth to get the sick taste out of my mouth,

(ok joking as always)

I'm an INFJ. I might look like a slut, but I'm definitely not one. In fact, the stereotypes that go along with my appearance are completely inaccurate to me.

I like dressing semiformal. I like to wear lots of accessories. I also like short stuff. Recently, my favorite "look" are flats, knee high socks, short skirt, and tank top with cardigan/dress shirt/sweater.