Dear INFJs: Where do you hang out, outside of your home? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Dear INFJs: Where do you hang out, outside of your home?

This thread is so funny. It really shows how similar INFJs fundamentally are.

I spend a lot of time in my car, driving to new places and then exploring.
I enjoy the library.
I go to shows when I can afford them.
I've also been thinking about watching all of the "classic" movies. Last night I watched Schindler's List and cried for three hours. It was fantastiic. ;)
I also go to school everyday. I like it.

1.) Driving around in circles in open back roads in my car.
2.) Wandering aimlessly through grocery stores.
3.) Browsing through books at Barns & Noble
4.) We have a big paved trail here next to the river called the "centennial trail" I like walking that occasionally.

You should be warned though bugging me in any of those places will likely scare the living shit out of me because I'm lost in my own little world of thought.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
INFJ hunting? lol

I go to places like the parks, nature centres, cinema.

Answering for myself:

Coffeeshops
Bookshops
Bookshops with coffeeshops (FTW!)
Organic markets
Organic cafes
Unique, artsy place
Nature. Lots of nature...

Last edited:
When I'm not hiding in my room I am out, walking the night.

Don't, really... when I get out, I find natural places... quarries, mountaintops, shorelines... as far from people as possible.

On my best friend's sofa.

backyard (weights are there), Woods, fields, parks, countryside, tennis courts and my band/bands practice space. I hate sitting indoors most of the time, there is nothing fun to do.

So to avoid all of you I'm limited to the club or my room.
Time to break out that D'quon's Dance Moves tape.

Get down and boogie [MENTION=2434]Black Sheep[/MENTION]

Reactions: Sloe Djinn
The upstairs lounge of the music building.

My car

My best friend's car.

the lake, the state park or any of the bars here...

i rly love sitting at a bar...

I don't... I'm pretty sad, I know.

Where do I hang out outside of my "cave" as my husband calls it? LOL. Lots of family functions that I have to go to at my parents' house. That wipes me out. Occasionally, I'll walk or have breakfast with a certain friend or a bike ride/grocery store with my husband. Hey, I did go to the driving range and watched my husband hit balls recently!

Sitting at a bar by yourself? Makes my heart pound just thinking about it. But, after a couple of drinks, I guess everyone gets a little chattier! lol

You mean there is life outside of my home? LOL I've worked so hard to make my home into the perfect place that I almost never leave it. Shopping is a necessary evil. I usually go to a movie with my son once a month. And just so that I don't turn into the strange cat lady who never goes out, I make sure that I'm in synagogue at least once a week.