Dear INFJs: Where do you hang out, outside of your home? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Dear INFJs: Where do you hang out, outside of your home?

I will be creeping these locations................. :mlight: Imagine a Pierce coming up to you IRL... while you hide.... in the corner... under a rock... thinking it is safe.... and serene... Pierce will find you....
LOL

No where is safe!

Yeah, have to work out all the emotional issues and fears that come with rolling up on random strangers, but I suppose it has to be done. Can't be chicken shit my whole life.

And I have noticed that INFJs are oh so eager to let me know where they are.........

I like finding special "secret" outdoor spots.
For example there is a long winding road near my house that seemingly leads nowhere. But if you follow it, it takes you through the woods and then dead ends into a clearing with a little paved area that goes down to the river. There is even a spot to launch boats. And a trail that goes into the woods. I love finding little places like that.

I love libraries and bookstores but also any store that has any kind of media entertainment...video game stores, movies, ect...
And I love going to the movies.
I also like new age stores and coffee shops.

One of my favorite spots of all time is Union Square in NYC. It's a great people watching spot. And the people that congregate there are so interesting.

Yeah, have to work out all the emotional issues and fears that come with rolling up on random strangers, but I suppose it has to be done. Can't be chicken shit my whole life.

And I have noticed that INFJs are oh so eager to let me know where they are.........

Because we all secretly hope we'll run into you

I don't have regular spots that I hang out at. I walk until I see somewhere nice to sit. this can take hours.

Shops that sell my style of velfet clothing and celtic jewlery
political awareness events/protests
music jams [especially folk music]
Concerts [particularly lesser known bands/artists]
trivia nights

Reactions: arbygil
Usually our bedrooms and safe holes. I found a few others at university, usually frequenting round the philosophy and art departments.

all none of them.

u_jelly_tshirt-d235422729683679147tdru_210.jpg

I will go to nightclubs, blues bars, etc., but I won't talk to or dance with random men. I will be glued to the gals & guys I came with. If I AM alone, I'm just getting a drink... don't wanna talk.

In the woods pretty much. Somewhere where hardly anyone goes apart from nice people and rapists.

Reactions: invisible
[MENTION=3379]Free Mind[/MENTION] Don't forget about vampires & warewolves...

Organic food stores, walking trails by a river (only semi-public nature places for basic chick-fears), book stores. Note: all of those are only enjoyable to me on week days when most people are working or in school. I can't concentrate or relax with bustling crowds.

I like events like bowling or the movies where its a public crowded place, but usually nobody that I don't know would be invading my space.

I personally don't like coffee shops because people try to talk to me there, they're crowded, loud, small, and I don't drink caffeinated beverages because I feel overstimulated as hell on them. However, I will go to a laid back restaurant on a week day when things are slow, bring a book (or a notebook, its also where I plan or do budgeting), order some hot tea and a small snack, and chill out. Its my favorite kind of alone time. Nobody bothers me but my waiter and its generally quiet and comfortable. That's my version of the coffee shop. But if anyone does this, make sure to overtip your poor waiter. I know how they feel about someone not ordering much and sticking around for a few hours. But they'll welcome you as a regular when you tip 90% ;)

We like music... I go to as many concerts as I can afford. I never take a date, because I don't want a distraction from my favorite band. I also never drink at concerts... why would you need to??

natural foods/health stores, yoga classes, used bookstores, libraries, Good Will and used goods stores, "secret" places, like s secluded place in the woods, walking on a nature path, events for causes we feel strongly about, comic book stores, video game stores, "one of a kind" type stores (Winners/Marshalls/Good Will) museums, art galleries, art supply stores, concerts.

I don't mind pubs with a group of friends that will have intelligent conversation, and i dont mind night clubs, its quite the meat market but i find it more entertaining that people get so stupid/lustful about how other people look. im usually seen cutting a rug alone or with a friend and dancing wildly. i tell myself everyone is drunk and no one will remember/recognise you, i look very different everyday compared to a club outing. so i just bust a move.

I basically summed up everyone else, but that's where I go in public. Don't know if you would find me and peg me for INFJ though, I'm too good at hiding as an INTJ

Reactions: Galileo
Everything [MENTION=4120]lantern[/MENTION] just said... bust a move, "INTJ"! :m027: